Merry Christmas

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Hope it's a great one & you get all the toys you want & prosper in the process.

Thanks, Gonz and the same back to ya. I found a woman-friend, which is all I wanted for Christmas. She's baking a blueberry pie, and distracting me in the best of ways...
Happy holidaze to you all- may all good men get a piece on earth, or something like that...:banana:

My god-children gave me twist fritos, and candy bars, bought choked me up.

I just gave by bro Back the King Edward "IT'S A BOY!" cigar, he gave me
ten years ago when his youngest son (my godson) was born.

He only bought 3 that day, and it broke him.:p

I made out like a bandit. :D Got some movies a couple games. Some new threads. And a kick ass coat I can wear on my motorcycle (when I get it fixed).

Sony Bravia 37" XBR6
Games: Metal Gear Solid 4, Assassin's Creed
Clothes: Shoes, jacket, socks and perfume
Drink: some herbal liquor (never heard of it before) and coffee liquor.
Coffee cup with my name and faculty's logo on it.

And that's all, I think.

Games: Metal Gear Solid 4, Assassin's Creed

Have you tried Assassin's Creed yet? I'm about 3 hours into the PC version and it seems pretty good so far. I'm also playing Fallout 3 and Left 4 Dead on the PC though so I'm splitting my time between them. I think I like Left 4 Dead the best so far.

Coffee travel mug (plugs into the cig lighter in the car to give me near-scalding coffee all the time)
The Dark Knight DVD (Special Ed. - with the two-faced Susan B Anthony Coin)
Habs Jersey (Away)
Tickets to see the Rangers vs. the Senators in Ottawa on the 10th (My son's first live game)
and the trio of doom for Space-geeks like moi...
Sky and Telescope subscription, Hard-copy of The Backyard Astrologer, and a Telescope to replace the one destroyed in the fire.
AAAAAkefcycAAAAAABoiSw.jpg

A Star Wars keychain set and a Blackberry 8830.
Then I got my self a bunch of things on boxing day.

Have you tried Assassin's Creed yet? I'm about 3 hours into the PC version and it seems pretty good so far. I'm also playing Fallout 3 and Left 4 Dead on the PC though so I'm splitting my time between them. I think I like Left 4 Dead the best so far.

I quickly tried it, I'm still doing GTA4 for the second time, after that it's MGS4 turn and then Assassin's Creed.

The only complain I have on AC is the controls, pushing the "head" button (triangle in PS3) and use the right stick to actually look around will be challenging. Of course you don't have that problem on the PC.

We bought ourselves a PS3 and some games (fallout 3, the new tomb raider, little big planet, & bioshock.

I got a swarovski necklace from the boyfriend, some earrings from his 'rents, some DVDs, another necklace, a little purse-type thing, a beach bag... probably some other stuff. Oh, and the in-laws treated us to a holiday in Melbourne, Australia. :D

little big planet is super fun. :D I rented it to play with my brother once, and we had a blast playing co-op. One of the funniest things was the ability to smack each other around.

Looking forward to giving it a go. Just have to wait for the BF to play out his Fallout 3 obsession... *waitwaitwaits*

Looking forward to giving it a go. Just have to wait for the BF to play out his Fallout 3 obsession... *waitwaitwaits*

Mkae sure you spend a fair amount of time checking out the user generated levels. Some simply amazing stuff there. One of my favorites was a ride someone built not by not that plays "Sweet Child o' Mine".

I haven't got far enough in Fallout 3 yet to get obsessed. Pretty much just escaped from the Vault, toured around Megaton city, and finished a couple short quests so far.

Back