They still kick yer ass here for that.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Winky said:
You can have a small stash of coke in Mexico
and only get a parking ticket?

They still kick yer ass here for that.

Yeah right, that's why the US has millions of junkies and is the biggest drug consumer in the world. The DEA is only good for blaming other countries for not doing enough against narcotraffic, yet you can't even watch your own borders.

ekahs retsam

Luis G said:
Yeah right, that's why the US has millions of junkies and is the biggest drug consumer in the world. The DEA is only good for blaming other countries for not doing enough against narcotraffic, yet you can't even watch your own borders.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Luis G again.

HomeLAN

Luis G said:
Yeah right, that's why the US has millions of junkies and is the biggest drug consumer in the world.

Noooo, that would be due to the US being as large and affluent as it is.

That being said, the "war on drugs" is both hopeless and a black hole for taxpayer dollars as it's written and enforced now.

I guess we're back to tanks on the borders, now aren't we? Or, legalization with a massive tax code.

Altron

I still don't see what's wrong with drug addicts. Drug dealers, maybe, but not junkies. If they want to get stoned, who gives a fuck?

At my school we can't go on field trips because they can't afford substitute teachers who make even less than real teachers.

But let's hire a bunch of police to find drugs! That's definetly worth tax money!

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Winky said:
If we get tanks we'll need an air force, right?

And a Navy...one with great big ships & airplanes & nuclear submarines carrying long range warheads.

Winky

Louie we are number one
in every catagory even the bad ones

and don't you forget it

as for the border that your countrymen are flooding over
to escape yer 'wunderful' cuntry

if we wanted them closed they'd be closed

but we need someone to clean the toilets, now don't we?

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
yes, and you need someone to feed your junkies too

hl, I'm all for tanks on the border

Professur

Altron said:
I still don't see what's wrong with drug addicts. Drug dealers, maybe, but not junkies. If they want to get stoned, who gives a fuck?

At my school we can't go on field trips because they can't afford substitute teachers who make even less than real teachers.

But let's hire a bunch of police to find drugs! That's definetly worth tax money!

Because, junior, druggies don't usually work. They don't pay taxes. And how do they pay for the drugs then? Crime. Usually mugging someone on the street, or breaking and entering. You want that shit in your neighbourhood, you're welcome to it.

rrfield

im no expert on the other stuff, but 5 grams of weed is not very much. that much in the USandA will often get overlooked, or stollen, by a cop if found on your person.

rrfield

Professur said:
Because, junior, druggies don't usually work. They don't pay taxes. And how do they pay for the drugs then? Crime. Usually mugging someone on the street, or breaking and entering. You want that shit in your neighbourhood, you're welcome to it.

:rofl:

chcr

Too cute for words
Professur said:
Yup, that's what they do alright. Nothing has changed.

Winky

OK so if 5 grams of pot isn't 'alot'
(nuff to get high I'd say)
how many grams of coke or smack
can ya carry in Mess-co and only get a ticket?