Mid Twenties Crisis

fi

Professur said:
Do you really think Unc did a web search to get that info? Seems to me that I've heard that tidbit before too.

Don't know how to quote another thread directly here, but there was a thread I started on 16 September last year called "Guess What...?". Have a look at that.

unclehobart said:
type 'fiona athens' into google and you will get about 13000 links to Athens, GA ... a mere 80 miles down the road from me. Its a college town with a big music scene. REM and the B52s came from there.

Arris

I was 27 on Saturday. I felt like packing in my job and going snowboarding for a year. But then maturity & sense instructed me that this was lunacy. Damn you maturity... Screw you sense!

fi

Arris said:
I was 27 on Saturday. I felt like packing in my job and going snowboarding for a year. But then maturity & sense instructed me that this was lunacy. Damn you maturity... Screw you sense!

Harpy Biffday!

Maturity and sense are easily offloaded, especially from the back of a snowboard...

Aunty Em

Arris said:

I always feel like packing my bags and going off to have some fun... it's about time I did... I don't want to be 67 and regretting never having cut loose again! My sister died regretting not having done lots of things in her life... well that's not going to be me. I need to get out more and this is where it starts... it's time I did some of the things I've been promising myself... :eek: