Mid Twenties Crisis

fi

Anybody ever feel like packing in the job, withdrawing all the savings and heading to Australia?

Yep, Fi is bouncing off the walls...:banghead:

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
fi said:
Anybody ever feel like packing in the job, withdrawing all the savings and heading to Australia?

not australia...but the idea of leaving...yeah. planning already.

MuFu

Heh... two years ago I actually did quit my job, withdraw my life savings and head off to Australia. Not really the same thing though, lol.

chcr

Too cute for words
fi said:
Daily, fi. I'm in my mid forties, though, so it may be only natural.

Inkara1

I heard somewhere that Australia won't let you come over unless you have enough in your bank account to buy a ticket back. I don't know where I heard that, though, or if it's even possibly true.

ris

fi said:

finland baby, finland ;)

you'll only find the grass is browner on the other side. and no bitching about your job sweety, you'll find few jobs where you can change the scenery quite as often as yours.

unclehobart

MuFu said:
:(

Where do you work?
Edited by fury - read the AUP

Forget Australia... you need to come to the states. As a redhead with an accent, you would be treated like a god.

too slow as usual.. - Justin

fi

Unc, to the best of my recollection, I never told anyone here what I do for a living, and while I don't particularly mind the people on OTC knowing, it's everyone else who's not a member and who's able to read this that I worry about. So I'd appreciate it if you didn't reveal bits of my private life. OK? And I don't appreciate being looked up on the Internet, either.