mile high club

nowadays the seats are kinda cramped and you can barely wipe your own bum in the bathrooms.

It's not your bum that you should be concentrating on if you're planning on joining the Mile-High club :D

Came close...got interrupted. (Pun intended)

At 20,000 feet in the air?

The only thing I wanna lay is my feet back on solid ground :D

tonksy said:
nowadays the seats are kinda cramped and you can barely wipe your own bum in the bathrooms.

What she said. It's possible...if you happen to be a contortionist. The largest area of the room is only about 4 feet across...just enough to stand up in front of the crapper, and turn to face the sink.

To be clear...are you people talking about having sex in airplane bathrooms?

If yes then no, those crappers and tiny and not very sound proof. Unless you like awkward uncomfortable sex then yes, otherwise no.

ResearchMonkey said:
if on the ground counts; Mt. Maggie is over 10,000', above the tree line.
San Francisco Peak for me. :D

Oh, never in a plane though.

I'll take a pass at joining the club. When on an airplane one should be seated in his/her seat with seatbelt latched at all times and be thankful for every moment they are in the sky.

Rose said:
I'll take a pass at joining the club. When on an airplane one should be seated in his/her seat with seatbelt latched at all times and be thankful for every moment they are in the sky.

Yup!

I would imagine that a large amount of high explosive would help with that mile high boat conundrum.

HomeLAN said:
Yup!

I would imagine that a large amount of high explosive would help with that mile high boat conundrum.
Perhaps, but "in flagrante delicto?" Seems like the explosion might spoil the mood? :lol:

Back