Military hardware (56k warning)

abrams1.jpg

That Apache video is sick. When i was 18-24 i could have probably done that but now i wouldn't. Don't get me wrong, i'd probably be a much better killer now than when i was young and stupid but now the consequences of murder weigh more heavily on my spirit. No matter how political you call it and nomatter how far down the chain of command you claim to be those are still people and the truth is that you don't really know how guilty those people are. Claiming that you trust your superiors and that you were just following orders is exactly what the Nazis did.

Leslie said:
I'll just spam and say "oh for the love of God, no."
*puke*

I'll leave yas to it now.

Yup I'm with you. This is just a way of glorifying death and destruction and mankinds willingness to wipe himself and the earth out.

staffrodore said:
Yup I'm with you. This is just a way of glorifying death and destruction and mankinds willingness to wipe himself and the earth out.

It is possible to love the hardware and hate war you know. I'd love to have an Abrams on a deserted island.

HeXp£Øi± said:
It is possible to love the hardware and hate war you know. I'd love to have an Abrams on a deserted island.

But what good is the hardware without the war?? Deerhunting?

staffrodore said:
But what good is the hardware without the war?? Deerhunting?

You know i'm completely satisfied with the size of my penis and my sexual abilities yet i still love the feeling of power when firing a big gun. Believe it or not sigmund froid wasn't always correct. :lloyd:
There's nothing evil about wanting to fire a gun into the sand.

HeXp£Øi± said:
You know i'm completely satisfied with the size of my penis and my sexual abilities yet i still love the feeling of power when firing a big gun. Believe it or not sigmund froid wasn't always correct. :lloyd:
There's nothing evil about wanting to fire a gun into the sand.

Same, I too are happy with the size of my penis too. I get the same feeling when I put my foot down on the accelerator of my V8. Just knowing though that these weapons are all designed with one factor in mind, mass killing and it seems wrong to almost "idolise" a killing machine.

I've said my piece, I'll leave you to it.

I dream of a giant trampoline that can catopault us too the moon. does that mean i have a small cock? I don't think so.

LGM-118A Peacekeeper is a four-stage intercontinental ballistic missile capable of carrying up to ten independently-targetable reentry vehicles with greater accuracy than any other ballistic missile.
Mk-21 Warhead
Yield 300 Kilotons (Upgradeable to 475 Kt)

mxss_02.jpg

Peace_Reentry-kmr.jpg

Back