Mo-Ray-Al, K-Bec

Professur said:
I can loan you a tent. And Bish's yard is empty this time of year...

You know, of course, that I may just take you up on that...but maybe when it gets a wee bit, um' dryer, and less frozen outside.

I've several tents, including a 2 room job, that one person can actually set up in the pissing rain. You're welcome to borrow one anytime.

I've a small one that sets up neat in about 6x6 and is fun as hell indoors. Might be a good way to introduce the idea.

Camelyn said:
You know, of course, that I may just take you up on that...but maybe when it gets a wee bit, um' dryer, and less frozen outside.

You may want to try now. It's a little less frozen here all of the sudden & ironicallly the mud people population has exploded. Especially the under 15 mud people population.

We have mud here too. It's frozen mud of course, but mud none the less :) If temps keep rising though, I'm going to see if my two kidlets can contribute to the mud people population this week. They've been cooped up most of the winter because of the cold, and deserve to get happily dirty.

I'd wait another week or three before planning on camping in my backyard. Not that I'd mind, of course, but the 2-4foot snow that has taken over my yard might make camping a wee bit uncomforteable.

My sister has a few -40c sleeping-bags at home if you want to still try it. :)

MrBishop said:
I'd wait another week or three before planning on camping in my backyard. Not that I'd mind, of course, but the 2-4foot snow that has taken over my yard might make camping a wee bit uncomforteable.

My sister has a few -40c sleeping-bags at home if you want to still try it. :)

Thanks but,um, I think I'll wait for warmer, less soggy climes :)

Tis on the verge of spring down here. C'mon down and just pitch a tent in my living room right in front of the big screen tv. I'll pop in a nature scene DVD for ya so you can feel like you're roughing it between jogs to the hot tub and wet bar.

unclehobart said:
Tis on the verge of spring down here. C'mon down and just pitch a tent in my living room right in front of the big screen tv. I'll pop in a nature scene DVD for ya so you can feel like you're roughing it between jogs to the hot tub and wet bar.

Aw hey now that's an offer I can live with! Sorry bish, I'll pass on the soggy grass and freeze dried tomato plants in your backyard. He said "hot tub" dude what did you expect? :D

Back