Modding MY Xbox 360...

MrBishop

3 sets of lights? With the fan-lights alone, you should get a decent glow off of your 360. Maybe the LED Lighted Controller Mod...hmmm

GrandCaravanSE

3 sets of lights? With the fan-lights alone, you should get a decent glow off of your 360. Maybe the LED Lighted Controller Mod...hmmm

1 set of fan lights, a lighted tunnel, and a whole case kit, i may even consider a clear DVD case, with an led kit. i already have a lighted controller.

Edit, i play in the dark, this way i can see around my room when i get up to get something to drink.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I think your setup will look good once it's all finished.

I for one, the less leds, lights and noise they make the better.

[rant]I hate devices that when turned off they turn on a led[/rant]

GrandCaravanSE

I think your setup will look good once it's all finished.

I for one, the less leds, lights and noise they make the better.

[rant]I hate devices that when turned off they turn on a led[/rant]
I want the aliens from outerspace to see my Xbox.

MrBishop

Well..the neighbors will think that you've been visited when your room's windows start glowing green. :D

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Are those mods safe?

The fan looked nice on spec, drawing less power than the stock one. However you must take into account the other accessories you're putting into it, the least you want is an overheated/fried/rrod xbox.

GrandCaravanSE

Are those mods safe?

The fan looked nice on spec, drawing less power than the stock one. However you must take into account the other accessories you're putting into it, the least you want is an overheated/fried/rrod xbox.

Don't worry i have done this to my friends Xbox, and both of my orginals. i have already altered the power supply to compensate for the extra usage.