MODS IN HERE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
fury said:
All this fuss wouldn't have happened had somebody *cough* read section 4-7 of the AUP beforehand... that's really the most important part. It would be a lot simpler, except some other people *cough**hack* can't help but try to attack every potential loophole.

This is a discussion board, not a billboard for people's (even our own) monetary gain.

You're just a little boy, still, fury, you'll understand when you get a little older. It wasn't for my monetary gain. But, see, little people often don't look past thier noses - especially when they think they're God and that they know everything and don't have to investigate before accusing.

I will be patient with you because you are, after all, only 17. I have to remember that and try to be patient with you like I am with all children.

:rolleyes:

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
he, stop making such a fuss about it spirit....

and your comment about fury is WAY out of place. try to remember that this 'little boy' has made it possible for YOU to be here, as well as a lot of other people.
and this 'little boy' had maintained the forum, and has had a LOT of patience with a lot of people here, and has handled things around in a much more mature way than can be said of some other members who are WAY older than he is.
age says a bit, but fury acts a lot more mature than his age would tell.

now, you don't agree with him, well, that can happen. but don't treat him like some small kid, and acting all mature and better than him.
that says already a lot about your maturity. sorry to say, you're a nice person from what i could tell from your posts, but don't start giving him this kind off complete bs because he's doing his job, ok?

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
:headbang:

No shit, you posted something that was against the AUP, admit it and go on, or don't.

greenfreak

I never saw any of the things that you're talking about but this is getting personal and harsh and that's never good.

Well said Shadow.

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
Come on guys. Let this rest already. There is no reason for this to continue. Seems like people are having a bad day or something.
This is supposed to be a fun board.
fury does a tremendous amount of work to keep this site and others going for us to be able to come to and have a good time.
There are rules the host has handed down dor us to follow and fury and all the rest of us have to enforce those otherwise we end up without a place to post.
so in my best rodney king voice"cant we all just get along"
peace out

unclehobart

samcurry said:
Come on guys. Let this rest already. There is no reason for this to continue. Seems like people are having a bad day or something.
This is supposed to be a fun board.
fury does a tremendous amount of work to keep this site and others going for us to be able to come to and have a good time.
There are rules the host has handed down dor us to follow and fury and all the rest of us have to enforce those otherwise we end up without a place to post.
so in my best rodney king voice"cant we all just get along"
peace out
There ARE better ways of handling members in good standing that post the odd item that is over the line. A softer approach would have diffused it in second. If you assault out with rude language .. or no explanation at all against someone who has never done anything wrong in the past .. you should expect them to feel rather slighted and pissed off. From what I saw, it took several requests for her to get a clear response as to the specifics. I would be pissed too if someone that I have known for the better part of 2 1/2 years and had a realtively cordial working relationship with gave nothing but a cold shoulder response. Spirit is only lowering herself to the playing field that Fury descended to. His condescending reaction of 'somebody *cough* *hack*' was tantamount to calling her stupid right after it was clear that she said she felt that she was being treated that way. Thats a red cape to a bull. She merely countered childish reaction with a mocking retort in like kind.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I can not prove spirit told flavio to check his PM because i edited that post to avoid others asking for the link.....

I am no a liar, and i'm not doing accusations without a basis.

In the moment you're posting something like "If you decide to go and enter the contest, can you put my reference number in that box where they ask for one? It?s XXXX", and then linking to a site offering money for entering a contest, you can be pretty sure i'll assume that as a clearly violation to the AUP.

* You specifically acknowledge that soliciting other members of OTCentral.com, through the use of the Services, to become members of or join any commercial online service or other similar organization is expressly prohibited.

* OTCentral.com reserves the right to monitor and if possible, edit or delete any postings deemed to be inconsistent with its policies.

I told you your thread was under revision, then i notified you that it was not allowed. Then you posted another thread that was perfectly legal until you told flavio to check his PM right after he asked for the URL.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I'm closing this thread, if you want to discuss this any further, PM me, so we can chat about this via some IM system.

Status
Not open for further replies.