MODS IN HERE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
It is NOT a scam. Jeezus - you think I am a complete phreaking moron????????

You guys piss me off... get off your high horses for one second and actually look into it before you do something as stupid as making an accusation such as the one you did already to me in the other thread.

One would think you're just a TAD paranoid or something.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Grow up already

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
It is my job to keep this forum clean.

The other thread got deleted, and you make another one, sending the link through the PM and generally through any OTC service is also forbidden.

I don't know if it is a scam or not, but that site is obviously going to become a "spam specialized site". Didn't you read that part of their AUP?, i sent it to you in the PM conversation we had.

by entering the website, entrants consent to the website Sponsor's collection and use of personal information for the purpose of future marketing related to the website.......

btw, Why would you post your userid?

Luis G

Staff member
Don't get me wrong, i'm happy for you that you get your money, that's like one in a million chance. :headbang:

But unfortunately, the link can not be posted here. I hope you understand.

Luis G

Staff member
s4 said:
*s4 thinks about boob thread

The one that fury deleted? ;)

btw, this forum == Lunatic Lounge.

Also the KK and CAD for the time being.

nalani

I just wanted to congratulate you, Spirit, on your winning .. I read the other thread before it was deleted.

It's nice to know that someone actually won - it's kind of like meeting a bunch of jerks then, finally, you meet a nice person ... something you don't expect.

I don't know what happened to the thread or why, but don't let anyone rain on your parade, girl. Congratulations :)

S

s4

i came back and edited my post because i don't want to start anything

the boob thread is the reason i am not a mod anymore, i wanted to lock it and everyone else said no, and told me i was being a bad mod

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
It's not a scam. Investigate it... write to the webmaster.. I DID.

It's not a userID number. It's merely a reference number so they know who is referring them to the site - they throw you're name in the draw for bigger cash prizes then.

I am HUGELY insulted that you would think I would be so stupid.

I did my leg work on this. I wasn't even given a chance to explain before you hit the nuke button.

That just irritates the hell out of me.

It's a new site that's trying to generate interest - sure it's local - but you can win some legitimate cash from these guys.

At the very least, you could have let me share the fact I won money, but no, you had to close the thread AGAIN, even when I didn't mention the site URL.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
I understand taking the link out. But closing the other thread?

I don't get it?

And by entering now... the chances are like... one in 20 - lol... that's how new they are. I talked to the webmaster.

Sorry I got so bitchy at you...

Luis G

Staff member
Spirit said:
even when I didn't mention the site URL.

Sending the link through the PM system is also a violation, that's why i closed the thread.

Can we drop this subject?

And honestly, congratulations for winning.

AlladinSane

Sorry if I stick my nose in to it, but have you checked her PM to ensure she sent the link? I ask because I wish to know if mods can access my PM box. I know admins can.

Luis G

Staff member
AlladinSane said:
Sorry if I stick my nose in to it, but have you checked her PM to ensure she sent the link? I ask because I wish to know if mods can access my PM box. I know admins can.

She said she sent the link.

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
CONGRATS spirit take the money and run girl. My christmas present is calling your name:D

Aladinsane,
Actually we as mods and admins cant get into your pm's.
There is a modification that allows it but i have never felt comfortable doing that.
I suppose that if i knew MySQL i could search the database. But i dont and fury doesnt have the time to.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Luis G said:
She said she sent the link.

I did? I don't recall that..?? Could you quote me where I said it, cuz I honestly forget..?:confuse3: I don't think I did. I think I just told flavio to PM me which could mean anything. I see people do that all the time here.

Luis G

Staff member
I edited those posts, basically flavio asked for the site, and then you told him to check his PM.

Then he said he was just trying to get you in trouble.

People exchange information thru PMs, and this is not the first time that i delete/edit/close threads when someone is asking for the link or pics sent via PM.

kuulani

congrats Spirit!

...and truth be told, all this fuss about it is probably making me more curious than if the thread was still up. :shrug:

flavio

Banned
I wasn't really trying to get her in trouble...that was a joke.

Looks like I did though. SORRY SPIRIT!

fury

Administrator
Staff member
All this fuss wouldn't have happened had somebody *cough* read section 4-7 of the AUP beforehand... that's really the most important part. It would be a lot simpler, except some other people *cough**hack* can't help but try to attack every potential loophole.

This is a discussion board, not a billboard for people's (even our own) monetary gain.

Q

Where is the AUP? I've been looking and looking but all I can find is some stuff about penises and other body parts not allowed. Is there a link I'm missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.