Mom's own personal hell

tonksy said:
When I registered Marlowe for school there was 2 ladies from the PTA (one of whom was the previous owner of this house but I digress) running a sign up sheet for prepackaged school supplies. They take the list that the teacher gives out and put the required amount of supplies in a box and, for a padded sum, drop it off in the classroom. This I thought was a nice fundraiser. They get theirs, I get mine and I don't have to fight the crowds at the store.

I think that's the best fundraising idea I've ever heard!

Worlds Finest Chocolate Bars RULE *still wishing had not given up chocolate for lent

I remember in school we would go door to door to get people to "bid" so to speak on a marathon of some sort. For example, I once did a Skate-a-thon to raise money for school. People obligated how much they would pay for each hour that I would skated. After the event you go back and collect the money...so complicated...no wonder I'm in sales now.

THAT is what these are!!!

It's only nut-free kinds which is sucky. But ohgodtheyaregood

Leslie said:
THAT is what these are!!!

It's only nut-free kinds which is sucky. But ohgodtheyaregood

Just buy the damned things, and enjoy them. If you're bothered that much, just walk a bit farther during your daily outings. Geez...why's life got to be so complicated? :D

Gato_Solo said:
Just buy the damned things, and enjoy them. If you're bothered that much, just walk a bit farther during your daily outings. Geez...why's life got to be so complicated? :D
:beardbng:

ooooooooo I have been known to follow people home for one of those bars. They are soooooo good. (Hi, my name is Roz. I am a chocoholic) Here they sell them as Chocolate covered Almonds too. Mmmmm

I mean this stuff ranks right up there with Godiva...*sigh
*wanders off to take a cold shower

Back