more obama foreign policy impotence

I wonder if they found him in a hole, like Saddam.

Sounds like they terminated him with Extreme predudice...
Shooting him in both legs, theeeeen the head.

Obama's foreign policy leads to WWIII

yeah I blame Osama I mean Obama
for the Arab spring

what's next what's next what's next?

Muammar freakin' Gaddafi
bgb.jpg

Another fine example of Obambo's foreign policy

you gotta hand it to the rabble in the cel phone vid that murdered Muammar

a perfect example of the quality of the kind of allies

Saddam Hussein Barrack Osama Obama would back!

riiiiight... and you the level-headed fellow that would never confront authority would still be living under khadafi. but that's what happens when you worship power.

Why are we involved with his murder? Granted, the world is better off today with his death but Libya already rolled over & showed its belly to the US. No threat. What are we doing getting involved in a civil war?

As for Obama being the leader of the HE-MAN club, stop it. He's got as much to do with it as you do. Right place, right time.

When does the bombing of Damascus start?

Why are we involved with his murder? Granted, the world is better off today with his death but Libya already rolled over & showed its belly to the US. No threat. What are we doing getting involved in a civil war?

As for Obama being the leader of the HE-MAN club, stop it. He's got as much to do with it as you do. Right place, right time.

When does the bombing of Damascus start?

you're so silly.

if this happened under a repooplican you'd be beating off to it. grow up.

bitch.

In your heart of hearts you know

If a Conservative was in the Blanca House
this wouldn't be happening!

you're so silly.

if this happened under a repooplican you'd be beating off to it. grow up.

bitch.
Except we followed the rules with approval of congress. On top of that we had 'regime change' as official US policy under Clinton, not to mention multiple UN resolutions which results in the capture, trial and execution of Saddam. All by the book and tidy.

Whereas what we have here is military involvement in a civil war executed by alone by the ToTUS despite bipartisan objections by the congress, despite the fact that we officially made, and were at peace with the nation and its leader. Where we take part in the capture, torture and summery execution of a world leader we had made peace with.

Not a negative peep from the left, only celebration of the Arab Spring, the 'occupations' we have going on now. ..."the American Fall"????. Nothing about the 1907 Hague IV Annex, 1949 Geneva Conventions, 18 USC § 2441, War Powers Act. Nope not a word, just a Nobel Peace Prize.

You folks do it dirty and celebrate it. If this was republican you would be demanding his execution.

Alpha-Dog bitch.

*piss2*:hippy:

Except we followed the rules with approval of congress. On top of that we had 'regime change' as official US policy under Clinton, not to mention multiple UN resolutions which results in the capture, trial and execution of Saddam. All by the book and tidy.

Whereas what we have here is military involvement in a civil war executed by alone by the ToTUS despite bipartisan objections by the congress, despite the fact that we officially made, and were at peace with the nation and its leader. Where we take part in the capture, torture and summery execution of a world leader we had made peace with.

Not a negative peep from the left, only celebration of the Arab Spring, the 'occupations' we have going on now. ..."the American Fall"????. Nothing about the 1907 Hague IV Annex, 1949 Geneva Conventions, 18 USC § 2441, War Powers Act. Nope not a word, just a Nobel Peace Prize.

You folks do it dirty and celebrate it. If this was republican you would be demanding his execution.

Alpha-Dog bitch.

*piss2*:hippy:

if this was a republican i would not have a different opinion as to the correctness of the action. in fact i agree with the republicans who think we should done something in libya SOONER.

fortunately i form opinions based on principles, not canine loyalty.

you sound like you're still in high school.

I have my own interpretation of what Obamie's
misguided foreign policy agenda is but I'd love to
hear yours...

obama_bow.jpg

Back