more troubles for me

freako104 said:
Luis G said:
I decided to let this die, i might regret it someday, but i'd also regret losing 2 friends (worst scenario).

I will continue as a friend, if things suddenly change, then i'll have another headache, but in the meantime i'll keep things the way they are.

sounds like a plan but i can hope you dont regret it in the end. but fury has it right better to have love and lost than never.

Continue as a friend, by all means!

I don't believe you'll regret lettin' it go, an' keepin' both yer friends Luis.

While its fun to imagine what coulda been between two friends..............

What 'asn't been said, is that she expressed to you that she'd like to be more than friends with you.

No one wants to feel like the substance of a 'mutual' relationship is solely dependent on one person, who feels compelled to pursue the other one, who has yet to express the same kinda intent.

My 2 cents? Let 'er go, if it is meant to be, it will be. If not, you'll 'ave 2 friends for life who appreciate yer discretion as a friend.

If both discover incompatibility with one another, then they later discover that there is a natural compatibility between you an' her, dude, then yer a winner either way!

Peace!:)

Leslie said:
* thinks Luis has a huge issue with wanting what he can't have ;)

nah, Luis has a huge issue with falling in love with his friends after a few years when it happens to be too late.

hell, i introduced them :grumpy:

Luis G said:
nah, Luis has a huge issue with falling in love with his friends after a few years when it happens to be too late.

hell, i introduced them :grumpy:
Kinda similar situation I went around my 18-20 age. She's still my best female friend by I barely see her today :(
Vortex your little pearl is still in my sig:

If that's the way he's taking it, you have to ask yourself if he's more valuable to you, or is she?

I received a phone call from him a few minutes ago, he said he didn't call before 'cause he was fixing his cars, but i know for a fact that he went out with her yesterday.

Maybe he's just being insecure about himself, and about her feelings towards him, and obviously really insecure about how "i am behaving"

AlladinSane said:
Vortex your little pearl is still in my sig:
:aheadbng: I've seen :D But it's still true though, love can be a right down <explicit language> when it wants to.

Luis G said:
update.......
he's in the city, and he hasn't phoned me.
:alienhuh: Maybe you should phone him... cause some trouble ;) :p

j/k

Luis G said:
Maybe he's just being insecure about himself, and about her feelings towards him, and obviously really insecure about how "i am behaving"
how you're behaving? It's not like you've litterally gone and jumped on her and called her your own have you?

Is that what he said?

no, but he knows that i declined, but you know, he might feel insecure about wether she likes me or not.

And about my "behaving", i'm not avoiding her, in fact we've been going out more oftenly, but my intentions are always friendship.

:) That's good to hear you're not having plans in the background, that could trully distroy a friendship.

Well if he's trully your friend, maybe he'll talk to you if he is feeling insecure, just to clear things up or something. Or maybe she only wants to be nothing more than friends with him, hence your theory that he's feeling insecure, you might just be right.

*shrugs* :)

AlladinSane said:
Kinda similar situation I went around my 18-20 age. She's still my best female friend by I barely see her today
I should say she barely talk to me these days. We were really close friends for much time, but now we only meet by accident. I went several times to her house but she didn't even called me back :( This afternoon I phoned her and she wasn't home. Guess in who's house she was? She speaks bad of him, but go to his house while hasn't set foot in here for 2 years! :grumpy: I must tell you my experience on this field: when it comes to women even an ex-boyfriend counts more than a close friend. If one of you has a different opinion please forgive me, but that is the way I see it. I thought at least with Juliana I was wrong, but I'm realizing now women are all the same way... :banghead:

AlladinSane said:
when it comes to women even an ex-boyfriend counts more than a close friend. If one of you has a different opinion please forgive me, but that is the way I see it. I thought at least with Juliana I was wrong, but I'm realizing now women are all the same way... :banghead:

Agree but only if the guy was the one that ended the relationship. Oh, and the more they speak bad of a guy the more they desire to be with him.

And gf, before you call me misoginist again, let me tell you that latin women (aka natural born bitches) are very very different from others.

Luis G said:
AlladinSane said:
when it comes to women even an ex-boyfriend counts more than a close friend. If one of you has a different opinion please forgive me, but that is the way I see it. I thought at least with Juliana I was wrong, but I'm realizing now women are all the same way... :banghead:

Agree but only if the guy was the one that ended the relationship. Oh, and the more they speak bad of a guy the more they desire to be with him.

And gf, before you call me misoginist again, let me tell you that latin women (aka natural born bitches) are very very different from others.

:laugh: I know one latin woman that was a bitch on wheels to her (now ex-) fiancee. So if that's what your experience has been, that's cool-I can't really know about the women you know. On the same token, you know nothing about non-latino women so you can't really know about all of them, right? When talking about relationships with women, I think this is the first time you had something nice to say in this thread; I wasn't really serious about calling you a misogynist. I think you might be bitter about them because of your own experience though.

And this whole thing with women going back to bad ex boyfriends; I totally agree with you. I've stayed with bad boyfriends too for the sake of being with someone or because I didn't think I deserved (or could get) better. It's complex. It makes no sense whatsoever, in hindsight.

Back