More weird work stuff

Ardsgaine said:
No, the smelling isn't of armpits and it comes later in the date.

:laugh:

Ardsgaine said:
The armpits just get a visual inspection to make sure that they're nice and hairy. Shaved armpits = bicurious poseur. :p

:crying3: Damn!! I wish someone would have told me that. I don't think I'm going to have enough growth by tonight. *sigh* Figures, my first 'bicurious poseur' date and I screw it up. :grumpy:

Uh oh, I just thought of something...

She's probably going to let me choose the restaurant because she doesn't know this area... What do lesbians eat?

So, you need to go to a korean restaurant to get the pussy cat (but make sure they also have kipper) and make sure it's one where they offer hairy pie for desset and have lotsa carpet too :D

:laugh: You know, I didn't even think of that when I asked!! Just shows you how much *I* know!

I don't think I'm going to be able to find a restaurant that serves carpet. Maybe I should find a Home Depot instead. :confbang:

Hmmm...Now that it's been mentioned...I was in Korea for a year, and I never saw any stray cats. I wonder what was in the Yakimandu...:confused:

BTW, GF...they sell 'spray-on' hair for men. Just get yourself a can, make a template, and spray onto your pits. Perhaps Rusty can help... :D

Do they sell it in red??

Lots of good advice here people, thanks so much for assisting me in my time of need. :headbng2:

I just sent her an email because she's coming to my office and if my nemesis (the chick who I did all the road trips with) talks to her and finds out we're going to dinner, she's sure to invite herself. I couldn't handle that. Besides, she would ruin the atmosphere.

Omg I think I'm right in my suspicions...

She just called to tell me she was running a little late. She said, "When I pull up, should I just beep and be like a true man?" :eek:

Back