More weird work stuff

:(

She didn't make a pass at me and I don't think she's gay.

At one point, she was telling me about a new employee and how good looking HE is. She said she was checking him out, looking for a wedding ring and sadly, he had one on.

Well there goes that!! I feel... sadly disspointed somehow. :D

We did have a good time anyway and we agreed to have dinner whenever she comes to Long Island again. She had a 1 hour 45 minute drive home ahead of her. She also said she was going to get me a free subscription to Fine Gardening magazine, her landlord is an executive editor! :headbng2:

If she had a breakup with a man, it sounds like she bi, not lesbian.

Squiggy, your good to go in that case.:D

PuterTutor said:
Damn, I bet Rusty's crushed.

Yeah, he was surprised when I didn't bring her home with me. ;)

While we were sitting there, one of my coworkers walked in with one of our vendors who was visiting our site. They sat them in the booth next to us and we had a laugh over the 'fancy meeting you here' kinda thing. Then the corporate head of our IT department walks in with one of our trainers and they came over to say hello too... It was like a business meeting for a minute there!

Today my coworker said, who was that? I recognized her voice but didn't know who she was... So when I told her she said, she looks different than the last time I saw her. Then I started thinking about it and she did look different. Worse, not better. Her hair used to be short and styled but now it's long and pulled back, she looked tired and a little run-down. So Flavio, to answer your earlier question, no, she isn't hot. :shrug:

Funny you bumped this... I don't know if I mentioned this before but her landlord is an editor of a magazine that I was thinking about getting. She said she would send it to me because she gets it every month and although people make promises like that, I didn't expect her to keep it. She sent it two days later! It's a great mag too.

She called me on Friday to see how I liked the mag but I haven't called her back yet... I should do that now.

I don't think there's even a group of smilies for the range of emotions I felt in this thread

Curious, aroused (I know one for that one, at least... :brow: ), anxious, heartbroken, and retarded. (Not necessarily in that order. :tardbang: )

Back