Moving day

no, it's just a window.

Some houses like that have doors there with a flat roof thingie, so I guess the builders would put the hole there just in case? Or, there was originally a door there

Easy way to get rid of a couple kids though huh?

Leslie said:
no, it's just a window.

Some houses like that have doors there with a flat roof thingie, so I guess the builders would put the hole there just in case? Or, there was originally a door there

Easy way to get rid of a couple kids though huh?

I was just wondering because it looks exactly like the door on the porch...which made me think of the "widow's walk". Especially since Toronto is near a rather large body of water...:p

Gato_Solo said:
I was just wondering because it looks exactly like the door on the porch...which made me think of the "widow's walk". Especially since Toronto is near a rather large body of water...:p

That Toronto joke was kinda pointless since Barrie is aswell on a rather large body of water...

Nice digs! Happy housewarming....and that extra bathroom? well...it'll be nice but the kids'll still fight over the main one. at least mine do:
"mooooom! I gotta go and marlowe won't hurry!"
"You know, we do have others..."
dramatic pause...."WAAAAHH!"

Gato, so is Barrie :p

getmap.aspx

Thanks tonksy,

I'm so happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

So Ontario is a geographical kinda thingie
Kinda like sayin' Phoenix
instead of:
Scottsdale, Carefree, Fountain Hills
Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, Tempe
Glendale, Sun City, Avondale, Litchfield Park
Ahwatukee, et al

Winky said:
So Ontario is a geographical kinda thingie
Kinda like sayin' Phoenix
instead of:
Scottsdale, Carefree, Fountain Hills
Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, Tempe
Glendale, Sun City, Avondale, Litchfield Park
Ahwatukee, et al
Has more to do with our 'love' of Toronto...the one city in Canada whose ego takes up 4X the actual space it physically occupies :D

it's very county-fied

and yeah, we could prolly pull of a bbq. After I shipped the kidlets off to their dad's. Someone would have to deal with bunk beds though :lloyd:

Yes Grotto for the 2nd time in two daze you've
prompted me to look sumthin' up

happy now?

Back