MRbishop & everyone

HeXp£Øi±

I just noticed what i think is your new Avatar. Now i know many of the ladies at otc have been doing this for some time but i didn't bother to think about this until one of the guys did it. That is, finding a picture of some handsom young stud(besides myself of course) as an avatar to represent me. Didn't you feel rather silly seeking out this avatar? I'm sorry, i'm not trying to be mean. I just thought the notion was rather humorous. Maybe i should have labeled his thread 'take my karma points please'. :D

Actually, that pic looks quite a bit like he does IRL. A bit less "swarthy" and more caucasionish, but close, none-the-less :)

Well if it looks like him then why not use a photo of himself? As for you Squig, i would have expected nothing less than an amphibian. *poke* :grinyes:

HeXp£Øi± said:
Well if it looks like him then why not use a photo of himself? As for you Squig, i would have expected nothing less than an amphibian. *poke* :grinyes:

Here's the thing. I was looking through a copy of Communication Arts magazine (illustration yearly) and found this illustration of an american magician. The image is/was so stunningly close to what I look like IRL (minus the tattoos) that I just had to use it. Hell...even the missus says that it looks like me.

I'll have to post a 'real me' close up pic on here for you to judge....

oh...and thanks for calling me a handsome young stud :) :toast::clap::deal::evilsmok:

steweygrrrr said:
lets be avin yours *old man leer*

Well now see that actually only works if you are an old man :)

And since I am playing hooky today, I took some digital cam (heh) pics. Meester Bishy has kindly volunteered to remove the date stamp that I idiotically left on, and when he's done, I'm a gonna post it in that there pic place for all of you to giggle at randomly :)

MrBishop said:
oh...and thanks for calling me a handsome young stud :) :toast::clap::deal::evilsmok:

N/P you sexy beast.

That's the ticket Luis. I thought about switching mine to my license but i'm stuck on my laptop now and so don't have photoshop to fix it. It's a better mugshot than any mugshot i ever had. I was going to write either wanted across the bottom or captured diagonally across the face.
http://www.otcentral.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=820

Camelyn said:
Well now see that actually only works if you are an old man :)

And since I am playing hooky today, I took some digital cam (heh) pics. Meester Bishy has kindly volunteered to remove the date stamp that I idiotically left on, and when he's done, I'm a gonna post it in that there pic place for all of you to giggle at randomly :)

Wooot!! More master.. I mean Member pics. :headbang:

i wish i had a pic where i don't have my eyes so closed...damn photosensitivity

Back