MRbishop & everyone

HeXp£Øi± said:
N/P you sexy beast.

That's the ticket Luis. I thought about switching mine to my license but i'm stuck on my laptop now and so don't have photoshop to fix it. It's a better mugshot than any mugshot i ever had. I was going to write either wanted across the bottom or captured diagonally across the face.
http://www.otcentral.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=820

YOU are the sexy beast, man. Always loved when you posted pics of yourself. :kiss:

MrBishop said:
Here's the thing. I was looking through a copy of Communication Arts magazine (illustration yearly) and found this illustration of an american magician. The image is/was so stunningly close to what I look like IRL (minus the tattoos) that I just had to use it. Hell...even the missus says that it looks like me.

I'll have to post a 'real me' close up pic on here for you to judge....

oh...and thanks for calling me a handsome young stud :) :toast::clap::deal::evilsmok:

Isn't that David Blane? The guy who froze himself on a NYC street? If you really look like that, I'll have yet another fantasy to fall asleep to at night. :brow:

OK...yoou be the judge...

I'm uploading a pic of me...taken this morning. I look tired and kept my shirt on. So...am I that far off?

Re: OK...yoou be the judge...

you just need some tanning to match.

The image to the left is me. For real. Ain't I ugly. Or maybe gramatically correct... Areisn't I ugly?

Static images are fine and all, but I likes the wackiness in amination.
:lol2:

MrBishop said:
I'm uploading a pic of me...taken this morning. I look tired and kept my shirt on. So...am I that far off?
Hmmm... is there something your mother didn't tell you about?

... like you're adopted?

Aunty Em said:
Hmmm... is there something your mother didn't tell you about?

... like you're adopted?

I don't know about that one...he's half-black (Mulato) and I'm half-Mohawk. It's jsut eerie

You really do look a lot like him but he has more of a seductive look in your av and yours is scaring me a little. :) Can you smile? :D

Back