Much awaited and anticipated pics of L.Summerton

no hes a guy. les is much better looking than he is. by far. as i siad i dotn remember anyone from the blair witch being that pretty. in the second one the goth wiccan girl is hot. but she isnt in the first one.

anasp.gif

:D

To be brutally honest I see her as somewhat pretty, though not an exceptional beauty. It is however what's inside that counts, and I am sure she's awesome in her way.

Yes, if her beauty would be the same as her inner beauty.....

She'd be a goddess.

;)

Hey, it's not my fault the spider brought it up to the forefront.

Besides, prof does this all the time, and no one trys to spank him!

Hey, if we could get back the pics of Leslie, wouldn't that really be something to offer? :D

unclehobart said:
If you really want a few pics of her, there is a thread around US thanksgiving of 03 titled: Oh, Leslie.
Found it. Nice Leslie shots there... not sure I like the unclehobart ass shot though.

You have to take the good with the bad. Besides, you were the one lauding over your buttsex varsity pin from high school. I figure that it would have made you feel right at home.

Linkage?

If you want pics of Les, just ask. The photos of her at a nudist beach are still here on my HD.

Hey, I'm still very, very thankful for that PM you sent me a while back for how to get some pics (not of you) :D

Back