My all-nighter thread. Please feel free to contribute...

Ah, yes, I know how you feel, waiting until the very last second to do a semester's worth of C programming. I ended up just copying off the guy in the dorm room next door.

I just hope the dean of students doesn't see this post. :eek:

Originally posted by kuulani
33 hours? Any funny sleep deprivation stories to tell?

48 1/2 hours. Wahoo! :headbang:

Not so much funny... I have been acting a bit weird though. Walked to the union today to cash a cheque and when I got there I couldn't remember why I'd gone in the first place. They I walked past this chick and she said "how's it going?", and fuck knows why, but I said "I am not going anywhere, I'm just walking round and round". So now she thinks I'm pretty fucking weird.

Oh, and I can see really well in the dark now, which is bizarre... kinda have to squint outside though. :cool:

I feel pretty, err... odd. I wonder how long it will be before I start hallucinating. Hopefully not long. Hallucination rules. :D

MuFu.

Originally posted by Inkara1
Ah, yes, I know how you feel, waiting until the very last second to do a semester's worth of C programming. I ended up just copying off the guy in the dorm room

Yeah, that's exactly it. And you only have yourself to blame. Arse. :(

MuFu.

Originally posted by MuFu
Oh, and I can see really well in the dark now, which is bizarre... kinda have to squint outside though. :cool:

Ooh, you're turning into a vampire ... very sexy! ;)

Haha, nah... more like scary. :mad2:

MuFu.

Attachment(s):

scarypaul.jpg, 62.21kb

scarypaul.jpg

54 hours. A new personal best. :D

Damn... I could stay awake for England! Going to bed now (honest). See you guys in a couple of days when I wake up! Rock on... :headbang:

MuFu.

P.S. Justintime, I think you and I are on Eastern Standard Time.

the only serious sleep deprivation i've ever experienced was in my third year. i'd been working 18-20 hours a day for about 4 months when i tried to pull 2 all-nighters on the bounce. i was copying over some text for a technical document [just about the dullest damn thing] and my brain was flipping in and out of dreams in an attempt to get rem sleep.

it was 4.30am and i decided that i'd better call it a day about then as it was freaking me out D

Dude, that's pretty wicked. I've never been quite that bad off. Even after two all nighters, I was funcional (but barely). A bit weird feeling though... like I was about to have this great revelation and everything would become clear. Instead, I just fell asleep. :D

I stayed up one night, but when I reached the second night I just fell down in a chair and fell asleep. I was working for more than 30 hrs straight.

Guess I need more sleep than you guys :D

K, just got up. 12 hours sleep. Not bad.

Will have to burn off this abundance of energy at the..

:headbang: :headbang:
mandance.gif
rasta.gif
kissy.gif
:headbang: :headbang:
handclap.gif
:headbang:
dazzler.gif

dazzler.gif
cool.gif
:headbang:
dazzler.gif