My bra

tonksy

he doesn't seem overjoyed....course that might be because my bras now have to be special ordered at upwards of $40 a pop.

greenfreak

A good bra is worth that kind of money. I only buy Victoria's so I've spent close to that on one bra. These days, I just wait till they send me emails that they're having a clearance sale and stock up then.

tonksy

greenfreak said:
A good bra is worth that kind of money. I only buy Victoria's so I've spent close to that on one bra. These days, I just wait till they send me emails that they're having a clearance sale and stock up then.
that's where i've been buying...and now i can't :/
figleaves.com has a good selection though.

Mare

Professur said:
Still waiting on that set of tits, guys.

friggin' service here is slower than at Wendy's

A.B.'s smilies with boobies are cute....COME ON' A>B> post your picss... :D
sorry tonks! :winkkiss:

A.B.Normal

attachment.php
bouncy.gif
downtown.gif
boobies.gif
and THESE

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
So, Nix, did you ever figure out why your boobs were squeeking?

Underwire rubbing I think...I dunno..those bras were cheap and are now (and have been for some time) discarded.

Professur

You could have mailed it to me for a detailed analysis. I'm sure a little lubrication would have fixed it.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
You could have mailed it to me for a detailed analysis. I'm sure a little lubrication would have fixed it.

Woulda been pointless...you wouldn't have had anyone to try it on to see if the squeek stopped or not...

Professur

After I'd lubricated it liberally, I'd have sent it back to you for testing. Obviously. After all, it was your bra. You'd want it back once I'd fixed it, wouldn't you?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
After I'd lubricated it liberally, I'd have sent it back to you for testing. Obviously. After all, it was your bra. You'd want it back once I'd fixed it, wouldn't you?

Not if it has grease all over it...