My bra

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
And I'm still waiting. Good thing I didn't have to wait this long for my eyes.

If you were still waiting for your eyes though you wouldn't know if it had boobs or not :p

Professur

Lady, I've got other ways of knowing wether someone's got boobs or not. Kinda prefer them over eyesight too.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
Lady, I've got other ways of knowing wether someone's got boobs or not. Kinda prefer them over eyesight too.

Dude...if you're resorting to feeling up smilies then someone needs to have a chat with your missus.

alex

I offer on-site repair of squeaky or malfunctioning bra's. If it's beyond repair, I'll promptly remove it :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Well...the problem is back. I have a bunch of new bras and they squeek...*le sigh*

BeardofPants

I've never had a problem with the bewbsicles squeeking. WTH kind of bras do they make up in the cold wastes of canuckistan?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I went to La Senza last night and ALL the bras but the one I wear were on sale. GAH

BlurOfSerenity

these: http://www.lanebryant.com/pagebuild...?pagesize=3&my_nav=&cat=&subcat=&item=6017883 are the best bras ever, in my opinion. they're comfortable and supportive, the underwires don't pop out, you can wear them with low-cut shirts, and i don't break them within a couple weeks like i do with bras from department stores! this particular kind also comes with little air-pouches you can stick in pockets on the inside... which are useful if you want a little enhancement or have symmetry issues. i often manage to find them on buy-one-get-half-off sale, which is a great deal.

yay good bras!