i love her a lot.
even on the frequent occasions when I want to kill her,
i still love her.

she eats my food after eating her own,
shes 100% sure that i'm going to share my crisps
she runs upstairs to eat her bone alone
she likes the same tv programs as me.
its never too early for a nap
if i go out for 5 minutes she acts like she hasnt seen me in 5 years when i return.
shes quite prepared to spend all morning sniffing squirrel shit near a tree while im becoming even later for work.
shes got 30 tennis balls. each one special to her for some strange reason.
shes got good taste in people, she hates my mother-in-law

shes small,
shes brown,
she smells weird,
she barks a lot,
she breaks my stuff,
shes afraid of the hoover.

she is
my friend

Scanty

:laugh:

My cat is called Maverick, but he responds to Mavis ever since he got the chop.

...also, 'bastard' and 'shit-for-brains' :D

Jas101

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

very familiar!

one of scooby's favourites is >

"oh............my..................GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!"

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I love my doggie too! I try to make her sit on my lap while I chat online but she doesn't like to. I did manage to get her on the webcam a few times though! She shocked Shadowfax when I put her on the webcam because she is so small! :D

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
my dog used to understand lots of things, and she recognized all her names.......'cause, i don't know why, with time you start to call them different.

i ended up calling her "perro" (dog). :D

Janimal

Luis G said:
my dog used to understand lots of things, and she recognized all her names.......'cause, i don't know why, with time you start to call them different.

i ended up calling her "perro" (dog). :D

We call our cat "Cat". He has a real name (Achilles), but we only use it when we take him to the vet.

Stop Laughing

If I want my cat, I'll just meow loudly myself, and even then it's about 50-50 that she'll bother to come, unless I've got food (especially tuna).

Scanty

My sheep looks happy pretty much all the time too.

Probably cos I have his food shipped in from Amsterdam. :D

Hasn't got a name, though... :(

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Ok, I've got three dogs.

Cappy is my oldest, at just under 3 years. He's my baby. Weighs in at around 60 pounds, and still thinks he MUST sit on my lap. He's my favorite though, we talk to each other, kind of a gutteral growling talk, but I'm pretty sure he thinks it means something.

Sneakers is my wifes dog, he's a mix between a beagle and a dachsund(sp?) Poor thing. He has legs all of 3 inches long, and if he gains any more weight, his belly will drag. This is the only one of our dogs that won't listen to me, whenever he gets yelled at, he still runs to his Mommy, not that that helps him, but I guess he like to be punished by her.

Finally we have Dixon. Dixon looks like a Whippet, only miniature. Dixon is our little Crack-dog. In fact, that's what he's called except for the visits to the vet. Dixon is the puppie we felt sorry for, went to the vet to get dog food, and there he was, up for adoption. My wife called me at work, told me I needed to get to the vet now. Here I thought Cappy or Sneaks had gotten hit by a car or something, but no, we're getting a new dog. He's about 6 months old now, thinks we are THE SHIT. He's a pretty good dog, just hyper.

I'll post some pics of the three when I get home tonight.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
Scanty said:

:D :D

All food from Amsterdam contains....well...stuff which isn't normally inside food...
In other countries people tend to call it "pot" :D

Scanty

Shadowfax said:
Scanty said:

:D :D

All food from Amsterdam contains....well...stuff which isn't normally inside food...
In other countries people tend to call it "pot" :D

er... :confuse3: ...my sheep doesn't have a name

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I think he was just replying ot the part where you said you feed him food form Amsterdam.