my eyes

tonksy said:
oh i totally concur! i had thought i would get it when the girls were bigger too...and if it wasn't for the way in which i am getting the surgery i would be unable to do it myself. maybe you'll get lucky and get it later yourself.

How are you managing to get 'er done?

Woo woo! Good luck, tonksy, hope all goes well! :cool:

*didn't know they could fix astigmatism with lasik - learned something*

I was hyped for LASIK myself, until the DoD said they wouldn't cover astigmatism. :grumpy: Cheap bastards...:grumpy: $500 dollar screwdrivers, and $1,000 dollar toilet seats, but not one penny for my astigmatism... :nerd:

Gato_Solo said:
I was hyped for LASIK myself, until the DoD said they wouldn't cover astigmatism. :grumpy: Cheap bastards...:grumpy: $500 dollar screwdrivers, and $1,000 dollar toilet seats, but not one penny for my astigmatism... :nerd:

Yet they'll pay for breast enlargement :confused:

Gato_Solo said:
i once paid $10 of my OPTAR funds for a 2 ton jack...seems that if i transposed one number from the logbooks i was meaning to order i would get the jack. the funny thing is that they charged me the price of the logbooks...silly navy.

unclehobart said:
The whole kaboodle is going to end up being about $1000 an eye because they have to use the machine that goes 'ping'.

:rofl: omg, thanks for the good memories haha :D

I've been considering this myself. It's almost time for a new pair of glasses, so I'll look into it, but I'll probably go with the glasses, again, insurance pays part of those, nothing on the surgery. You'd think they'd be willing to pay for at least part of it, they shouldn't be paying for glasses after that. Kinda like paying 100% on birth control, it pays.

dry. dry, dry, dry. i'm so glad i got those plugs in or i would be miserable. i still see a little hazy but they say that will fade. i read at 20/20 with both eyes ( like, :eek: ) but everything is so hazy i can't really appreciate it. time will tell :D

Back