My favourite couple is...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Jan and Ards!!

I know no other couple who surfs message boards together!!

You guys are hard core!!! :headbang: :headbang:

Janimal

Awww, that's sweet. We've even been known to surf, watch a movie and talk about the movie on the boards at the same time. Freaky ay?

What's even freakier is that we're only sitting about 4 feet from each other.

Jeslek

Banned
Janimal said:
Awww, that's sweet. We've even been known to surf, watch a movie and talk about the movie on the boards at the same time. Freaky ay?

What's even freakier is that we're only sitting about 4 feet from each other.
Kiss already!

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
You guys are so much like my wife and I, we've got out puters sitting next to each other, and will instant message each other to get the others attention. Sometimes we carry whole conversations that way. It's great when we want to talk about something we don't want the kids overhearing. ;) xmas presents ;)

Janimal

PuterTutor said:
You guys are so much like my wife and I, we've got out puters sitting next to each other, and will instant message each other to get the others attention. Sometimes we carry whole conversations that way. It's great when we want to talk about something we don't want the kids overhearing. ;) xmas presents ;)

We use AIM quite a bit when I'm at work. Not so much when I'm home. I usually don't fire up the laptop when the kids are awake. They get jealous.

Ardsgaine

Janimal said:
We use AIM quite a bit when I'm at work. Not so much when I'm home. I usually don't fire up the laptop when the kids are awake. They get jealous.

Such fun trying to type with a child in your lap! Especially when what he wants is to clean your desk off for you. :p

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Ah yes, you two still have young ones. Our youngest is 7 now. They just get jealous that they aren't getting puter time.

Ardsgaine

PuterTutor said:
Ah yes, you two still have young ones. Our youngest is 7 now. They just get jealous that they aren't getting puter time.

Oh, ours get jealous over that too. Even the 18 mo. old. I'll post a pic of him at the computer tomorrow. Going to bed now. Gawd, what a rough day it's been. :p

(Edit: Doh! Told ya I'm tired.) :sleep:

Aunty Em

PuterTutor said:

I had that problem, that's why she has her own.

When we're networked I'll be able to yell at her through the computer it'll probably be more effective when trying to get her to come for dinner! :rolleyes:

Ardsgaine

Professur said:
They're probably buck naked and copping a feel on each other as they type.

Actually, she sits in my lap with her laptop in her lap, and I reach around her to type on the desktop computer. (I've got very long arms.) We figure, what the hell? If the teenage males on the board have incorporated OTC into their sex lives, why shouldn't we? :p :rolleyes:

freako104

am i the only one on here who doesnt incorporate OT central or anything computer based into my sex life???? damn im so odd!!! im such a freak im so porud of that:) besides i dont knwo too many girls who love computers that mcuh.

Ardsgaine

Here he is, dilligently working on the computer. We have Jumpstart Toddler and one of the games teaches the cause and effect between the mouse/keyboard and what happens on the screen. Sometimes he clicks on the wrong thing or hits the wrong key and brings up another window. He's learned that he can take the mouse and click the button to get rid of the window. The first dim glimmerings of intelligence. :p

Attachment(s):

pa280016a.jpg, 37.02kb

201_1036682618.jpg