my grandpa just died

:(
You'll be okay bud, just remember all the good times you had with him and be thankful, lots of people dont even get to meet their grandparents :)

Oh man, I'm sorry sweetie. That's too many family members in too short a span. How are you handling it? You alright, as well as can be expected?

Sorry to hear that Luis. :(

How old was he? Going by your age it sounds as if he probably lived a long life.

MuFu.

MuFu said:
Sorry to hear that Luis. :(

How old was he? Going by your age it sounds as if he probably lived a long life.

MuFu.

Luis isn't that old, is he? I thought he was only 23.

MuFu said:
Well I'm 21 and all my grandparents are over 70. I think that's pretty good going.

MuFu.

Ah. I'm 23 and my father's parents are in their mid-late 50s if memory serves. Possibly early 60s.

Sorry to hear it, Luis. It's sad to think that a lot of these things are harder on those of us left behind.

Well I'm 21 and all my grandparents are over 70. I think that's pretty good going.
When you get to be my age, Moof, it suddenly doesn't seem like such a long life. :) You'll find out...

luis im sorry to you and your parents cause he was a parent to one of em. i hope your allright. take it easy. just remember he loved you very much. were all here if you need us.

Back