my make-up thread

i wear it sometimes.....
heavy, spooky, smoky, black eyeliner.
purple or green eyeshadow.

i play up my eyes, and say "screw it" to the rest.

Nixy said:
What are they for though Unc?
My roomie Tina used to be in the acting game a few years back. Shes decided to get back into it. Having a headshot is important to have on file with most of your major talent agencies because you just never know when you are perfect for what they are looking for. This last Tuesday, Toby, Tina , and I spent 7 hours at the Braves baseball staduim as extras in some promotional/commercial spots. For the first 4 hours, there were about 70 of us in a bleacher section acting as if we had just seen the game winning hit. Howling, screaming, high fives, hugs, flailing popcorn about. Its about 90 minutes of film time with myself being in 3 different spots in the crowd for what will probably become 5 seconds of screen time... if any. The rest of the night we spent in the legitimate seats acting out reactions to foul balls, bad calls on 3rd base slides, milling about and acting like a normal crowd. That was about 200 of us.

back in my marching band days playing a lousy rendition of "fly me to the moon" on a tuba got our band a spot in a Sun Country airlines commercial, they screwed us too. I think the bus to get us to the airport was more than the check they sent.

Back