My new job

kuulani

I just started my new job 38 minutes ago and I'm already posting on OTC :headbang:

I love my new job!!
Actually, I'm still working at a school and the kids are on intercession, so it's kinda a laid-back week. My boss isn't even in yet so I'm basically just cruising :D

I just started my new job 38 minutes ago and I'm already posting on OTC :headbang:

I love my new job!!
Actually, I'm still working at a school and the kids are on intercession, so it's kinda a laid-back week. My boss isn't even in yet so I'm basically just cruising :D

Have you checked for cameras in the fire sprinklers, or hidden programs on the HDD yet? :devious:

Gato!! That's the second time this morning you beat me to a post ... my kinkyness is refering to Inky's comment :hump:

I have never visited OTC from my current job...there is no sitting around doing nothing time in that place...

hehehe ... welcome aboard, Ku'u ... gonna move some stuff in my office and put a table in there for you tomorrow - at least til your office is ready. We have the stereo and the snacks LOL

hehehe ... welcome aboard, Ku'u ... gonna move some stuff in my office and put a table in there for you tomorrow - at least til your office is ready. We have the stereo and the snacks LOL

Don't forget to crack the old whip (figuratively speaking, of course) from time to time Na. Gotta keep the peons in line. ;)

That's not so fun. Little ass screen. Spend too much time scrolling back and forth and the pages take so long to load. It's...it's like dial up.

These days they are wiring the students in order to cut the teachers who are "abusing" the computers...

You could always browse using your phone while you're sitting in traffic.

My own phone doesn't have internet and I have no interest in racking up the bill on my work phone...

Oh, and I usually eat my lunch while in traffic...

Back