My perspective on sex has been forever changed.....

Liliandra

My perspective has changed simply because of the situation...I got with my boyfriend, one that I had been chasing for a long while, and he had decided that he didn't want sex before marriage....I decided that even though I had the experience previously that he was well worth it to wait for him, but we did agree that a bit of play was allowed.....Now just to figure out how to go about that and I'd be doing great! lol :love3: :elaugh2:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Liliandra said:
My perspective has changed simply because of the situation...I got with my boyfriend, one that I had been chasing for a long while, and he had decided that he didn't want sex before marriage....I decided that even though I had the experience previously that he was well worth it to wait for him, but we did agree that a bit of play was allowed.....Now just to figure out how to go about that and I'd be doing great! lol :love3: :elaugh2:
So like, maybe rule out missionary. That would work.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
That's the problem with women, they don't respect men's decisions, it all has to be their way. ;)

chcr

Too cute for words
What a sad, sad, society it is that expects you to limit the very best thing the human experience has to offer.

Screw till you can't stand up anymore. ;)

As you younger people get older you will (if you're lucky) discover what a basic truth that really is.

Edit: Note that my perspective on sex has never really changed at all.

Liliandra

ummmmm, no, don't think that'll work, lol......I do respect his decision completely, that's why I choose to go with it myself, but nothing ever said that it should take everything out. Physical contact is an important part of any relationship, it doesn't need to be like that, lol

Liliandra

well, yeah it does. It's a matter of respect towards him, it shows that I not only understand his position, but am willing to set that aside and wait for him as well. Plus there's the simple fact that if he's not going to I'm not going to be getting any cuz I'm certainly not going to be looking elsewhere....

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
75renegade said:
Been readin' a book about sensual massage.

My Fiance' an' I picked it up at a garage sale recently. At the time, we thought the beautiful color photos of naked lovers demonsrtatin' the techniques were interestin'.

Since, To my surprise, I've been discoverin' a very caring an' tastefully written manual on how to deepen yer spiritual/emotional connection with yer lover.

The massage techniques illustrated are designed to maximize the whole sensual/intimate qualities of the sexual relationship, by takin' the focus off of "self-gratification", an' placin' it upon honorin' an' edifyin' yer partner.

I've wanted to get beyond the status-quo, "please yer self" mentality, for a long time, my primary desire, in every area of our relationship, is to bring honor to her an' give her a greater sense of love an' security, an' this unsuspecting book has given me new direction, an' inspiration
think it worked? He's been reading that for a LONG time.