My second thread ever, anywhere!

Clarissa

A nice girl
I'm hoo hmming and tapping my feet, Justins 'media' machine (some thing under the TV) had a fan failure and hes now looking for a fan, gotta finish off X men 2 tonight!:grumpy:

Clarissa

A nice girl
Cool smile! i never knew posting on the internet could be so much fun! wish i did'nt have that crap dialup, this cable of his is really zippy!

ris

no dissing the dialup, some of us poor plebs out in the sticks don't got no choice :(

:)

ris

if the area of bristol what i live in had it i wouldn't have to hear the sound of my modem ringing out - not all of the city has cable you know ;)

Clarissa

A nice girl
Fair enough :) i have a friend there and shes always downloading music and says its sooo fast with her cable. Does anyone think this guy here is a bit too techie? i've seen too many computer stuff in one day :)

ris

justin came born with a malfunctioning overclocking gene, he's probably got the toaster and kettle to cook 25% faster and the washing machine spinning at 4800rpm.
there's always that risk of exploding washing and death by burning bread in his house though :D

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Hey Clarissa, Don't listen to ris, dissing dialup is not only ok, it's expected.

And yeah, you're in an apartment with a true nerd now. Watch yourself. I only say this cause I know what we are like.

Ok folks, enough with the fan jokes!
Slapped a delta 7000rpm and gave it 5v to soothe the beast, will work until i get a normal fan again for this machine :headbang:

PuterTutor said:
Hey Clarissa, Don't listen to ris, dissing dialup is not only ok, it's expected.

And yeah, you're in an apartment with a true nerd now. Watch yourself. I only say this cause I know what we are like.

:hmm:

ris

PuterTutor said:

its not my fault i'm bitter and twisted over the cable company not cabling this bit of bristol and bt setting the exchange up in wales so i can't have adsl either. :D

its much worse than that pt, he got a whole nerd-house now :eek: ;)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
You need to ask Justin to leave his door sunlocked so you can just wander in and post whenever you feel like it :D