My second thread ever, anywhere!

That and about 12 more computers. Then burn one out once a month, post pics of course, and buy a new one at least once every three weeks. That's a good start.:headbang:

i'll have to wait until she's properly asleep so she doesn't notice me lathering her in thermal paste...

kinky! :D

ris said:
PuterTutor said:
Hey Clarissa, Don't listen to ris, dissing dialup is not only ok, it's expected.

And yeah, you're in an apartment with a true nerd now. Watch yourself. I only say this cause I know what we are like.

its not my fault i'm bitter and twisted over the cable company not cabling this bit of bristol and bt setting the exchange up in wales so i can't have adsl either. :D

its much worse than that pt, he got a whole nerd-house now :eek: ;)

So next time you move you'll check to make sure there is acable connection to the house right? :)

Personally... no cable, no move!

we knew there was no cable to the house but we kinda hoped that bt would be ok. without a phone number finding out for definite in an 'amber' rated area is impossible, and when you are renting they don't like handing out phone numbers to any old sap who asks.

we were also time constrained, we needed a place not too far from bristol parkway and fast. sadly we got the rough end of the stick. suffice as to say that bt have heard all my complaints.... ;)

i did think about mentioning a quick lapping but heard somewhere that its not just a computer thing, sick bastards.

Cutter dear, we tend to play a little more subtle on this side of the net...atleast until they are addicted to us THEN we show our true colours...

Nixy said:
Cutter dear, we tend to play a little more subtle on this side of the net...atleast until they are addicted to us THEN we show our true colours...

Your boobs are unusually coloured:confuse3: ;)

Back