My Sunday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ClaireBear said:
But you're all really not worth it... and I find that sad... so very sad!
In case you've forgotten, this should clue you in on the level of contempt you are presently experiencing around here. ;)

Clair, I just responded to your PM with what I consider is going to be the nicest advice you're going to get from anyone right now. Trust me on this one, you should heed it.

abooja said:
In case you've forgotten, this should clue you in on the level of contempt you are presently experiencing around here. ;)

Like for like... lest we forget the "The word f**k" thread... I admit it that this thread and those threads possibly wasn't my finest hour but I reckon for an aweful lot of folks out there... their response to me wasn't either.

ClaireBear said:
I admit it that this thread and those threads possibly wasn't my finest hour
Stop right there and that is a good first step. It's hard to resist but you've done enough pointing fingers to have your fill by now.

I liken this to when I was a child and once passive aggressively attempted to get back at my big brother by asking him if his having failed yet another exam was his reason for being in such a nasty mood. Even at twelve years old, I understood his motivation for trying to strangle me on the staircase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back