My trash can kick you honor students butt

Status
Not open for further replies.
That'd be good. But either way, taking part in the upkeep will help with the maintenance costs & participation in the upkeep of their home might help the pride factor.

I think everyone should do 'what they can'.
can being the operative word.

Then ... how to determind what.

Hey wait there's already a system in place....
Can't we just fix what is wrong with it?

e.g., get the frauds out?

I didn't propose octogenarians get the ladders out to paint the trim. But even they have something to provide.

Only quadriplegics (or equivalent) have a built in excuse.

Want a solution? Put everyone that lives in a project to work, every week, helping fix it up. Unless they are employed, full time & verifiably, there are no excuses not to help. Two weeks in a row & you're given ten days to evacuate.
Sounds like living in a commune. GVT owned, everyone works together for the betterment of the whole...no choice but to work or be evicted....hmmm Communism. ;)

Sounds like living in a commune. GVT owned, everyone works together for the betterment of the whole...no choice but to work or be evicted....hmmm Communism. ;)

No, a commune is communally owned, not gov't. Personally, I think if you're going to have gov't housing, it needs to carry a time limit. Long enough to help get them back on their feet, but not long enough to grow roots.

No, a commune is communally owned, not gov't. Personally, I think if you're going to have gov't housing, it needs to carry a time limit. Long enough to help get them back on their feet, but not long enough to grow roots.

I think the key there is 'phasing'
gotta phase out, like it was phased in.
There's already multi-generational issues, just as with illegal immigration

yes it is.:lol2:

what about children?

What about them? They're their parents problem.

Maybe you're right. Let's throw their ass out on the street. There. Problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back