My trip to Georgia...

Your highway patrol spends a lot of time hanging out, getting drunk, and swimming in the river??? And this is supposed to make me feel better?

Oh. ocean. Any ocean near? The wimmenfolk want saltwater.

Professur said:
Your highway patrol spends a lot of time hanging out, getting drunk, and swimming in the river??? And this is supposed to make me feel better?

Oh. ocean. Any ocean near? The wimmenfolk want saltwater.
no ocean. that's why they go to the river. and the cops aren't partying, they're monitoring the partiers. killjoys.
homey has a nice sized pool though :D

Fuck, I just checked a map. If you were any further away from the saltwater, you'd be in another state. Damnit, this is gonna complicate things.

Did this deal involve your somehow getting them all to a beach? The nearest one is 4 hours away for salt. We have a few public lakes that might suffice.

Professur said:
Along the wha???
**looks around** did she just make a pass at me???
Chattahoochee is a Cherokee Injin word for something like 'mossy and flowering rocks in the water'... or something.

Professur said:
Um ..... is my Quebec plate gonna cause friction down there?
Not where Homey and I live... unless you show up in a car noone has seen before... like a Holden, modern Ford Falcon, or a French anything.

If the cops give you any lip, just reach for their sidearms really fast ... it makes them giggle.

Professur said:
Near every vacation I've ever taken them on has had salty waves and lobster on tap.
What is your total time frame for this thing? Perhaps you can do a through and through. Spend the two days here and then zip on through to Destin, Florida for all of the blue tall waves and white beaches. unfortunately that is like 8 hours away... but it beats the east coast beaches. If your time allows, mayhaps we can form a group and hit a beach in Tonksys old stomping grounds in Pensacola before you have to go home.

Whats to plan?

LIST:

beer
kids
spouse
passport
bananna hammock thong bikini briefs
extra pair of pants

viola! ... a 2 week trip.

Oooo. I forgot to mention. V3.0 IS POTTY TRAINNED!!!!!

Unc, if you think I'm hauling beer that distance .... you're probably right.

Professur said:
Oooo. I forgot to mention. V3.0 IS POTTY TRAINNED!!!!!

Unc, if you think I'm hauling beer that distance .... you're probably right.
Ye gods... how old is the lad now?

We have a fridge strictly for libations... so bring as much as you can smuggle.

He's three. And his speach is improving by leaps and bounds. He went from one word and point, to three and four word conversations in weeks.

Back