My trip to Georgia...

Well, he likes to go without cover. And we'd noticed that if he was without a diaper, he had no trouble, no accidents. But when he was in a diaper, he'd use it as a diaper. Those pullup things were just another diaper. But we got him some SpongeBob and Bob the builder cotton underpants. And he likes them. If he has an accident, he goes back into the diaper for the rest of the night. He doesn't like that, so he works harder. Carrot and stick.

Inkara1 said:
What about my California plate?
Hell no. Homey and I live in civil area. A new Ferrari will not cause a stir and neither will a rusty pickup with Alaska plates. This is da big city. Here everyone is held in equal contempt.

unclehobart said:
I have to admit that the first time I saw the title of this thread I thought that Gato was going to recount a story of some run-in with a cracker sheriff and a banjo playing posse.
:laugh5:

Gato says:I pull to the side of the road, and discovered that my alternator belt had broken.

Mare says: this just happen to me in the new car.....Did ya know that if you run with a broken belt to the alternator, the battery will only get you so far!!!! :lloyd: I learned the hard way!!!!!! :alienhuh:

Um, Mare. Most cars use the same belt for the water pump. Unless you're one of the lucky, you'd be roadkill long before the battery gave you any trouble.

At last count, it looked like we had about 10 folks coming. Everyone toss in $250.00 for your part in a new liner, and we'll salt the pool. Otherwise, the answer's a big "Hell, no."

As for cops giving you trouble, it's not an issue around here. Atlanta's a big city, with big city attitude towards that kinda thing.

HomeLAN said:
At last count, it looked like we had about 10 folks coming. Everyone toss in $250.00 for your part in a new liner, and we'll salt the pool. Otherwise, the answer's a big "Hell, no."

Actually, I just thought of the effect on my pump and pipe system. Make that $600 apiece.

HomeLAN said:
As for cops giving you trouble, it's not an issue around here. Atlanta's a big city, with big city attitude towards that kinda thing.
Eh, yeah it's not Alt, he has to worry about, it's the more mountainous foothill
area from Tenn. to down around Rome and such. :lloyd:

Hey, I am definitely having Tonks wait on me hand and foot, and then leave her a penny tip. Maybe leave a complaint with the manager that the syrup was too spicy.

It's not too far of a stretch of road there that's too bad.
Just watch your "speed" there. :devious:

All the rest of the WHs south, on to Alt are fine though. :nerd:

Professur said:
Hey, I am definitely having Tonks wait on me hand and foot, and then leave her a penny tip. Maybe leave a complaint with the manager that the syrup was too spicy.
That would probably get you a few 'deer in headlight stares' of wonder... unless its the Rooskie sub-manager AR. He might try to say something like ... 'Yeah... but the bad service is free.', in a broken Rooskie accent.

catocom said:
Eh, yeah it's not Alt, he has to worry about, it's the more mountainous foothill
area from Tenn. to down around Rome and such. :lloyd:
Thats where they have to count on their fingers and webby toes to figure out how old they are. Be sure to maintain contact with the eye that is looking at you and not the one droopsing all over hell and back.

Back