nalani's birthday

I guess I better start stocking up :D

keggers.jpg

kuulani said:
... maybe I should throw in one of these as well

beerbong.jpg
WOOHOO!!!! You know me tooo well :D

thanks for the birthday wishes all ... you're all invited to celebrate my birthday wherever you are.

thanks for the birthday wishes all .. now I'm off to Waimea to see my brother ... seems for my birthday, he decided to be admitted to the hospital .. what a lame present :D

chcr said:
You're supposed to practice????????

Of course you are, how else are you gonna raise your tolerance level so you can down a keg and still be standing to watch the sunrise? :p :D

nalani said:
thanks for the birthday wishes all .. now I'm off to Waimea to see my brother ... seems for my birthday, he decided to be admitted to the hospital .. what a lame present :D

what the man won't do to steal your spotlight.

all kidding aside though, i hope he's okay.

kuulani said:
what the man won't do to steal your spotlight.

all kidding aside though, i hope he's okay.

Thanks again for the birthday wishes, everyone. I spent the day in Waimea with my family - thinking my brother was in the hospital with a bad flu bug or something. Turns out, he has meningitis. It was really touch-and-go for a while there, but all is better and he continues to recover. When I came home, the phone rang and it was a few of my friends who were celebrating my birthday "on my behalf". I stopped by but was too tired to seriously enjoy myself.

Ku'u, her little family and her mother-in-law (my aunty) got me a great Hawaiian quilt ... I just love it. My cousin gave me a ruby and diamond heart pendant... my daughter made me a card and drew a picture of a Bud Lite on it :D ... it was a good day .. and a bad day .. all rolled in one.

well, i'm late as usual but happy b-day na, i'll raise a couple in your honor in a few minutes here :headbang:

Back