name a Actor or actress that is the same age and..

K62 said:
Ok, I can't find anyone that shares the same birthday and AGE as me... but I did find a few that were also born on April 20th.

w10.jpg

and

car53a.jpg

:brow: she is hawk, but it does not count :la:

HomeLAN said:
Who the hell said I had to play by your rules?

Terry Bradshaw and Mark Harmon, but neither are the same year. Deal with it.

Please just warn me if you feel the need to post semi-nude pics of Terry Bradshaw.

I have noone that shares the same Year.

Same date the notables I've found are:

Thomas Hood
Artie Shaw
Joan Collins
Jewel

Leslie said:
I have noone that shares the same Year.

Same date the notables I've found are:

Thomas Hood
Artie Shaw
Joan Collins
Jewel

then it does not count then, i made this thread to make it hard not easy :D

Hmm... Couldn't find a famous person born on my birthdate, but Marilyn Monroe did marry Arthur Miller on that day.

K6-2's second pic reminds me that I used to know a stripper with the same birthday.

chcr said:
Hmm... Couldn't find a famous person born on my birthdate, but Marilyn Monroe did marry Arthur Miller on that day.

K6-2's second pic reminds me that I used to know a stripper with the same birthday.

well i must be Special :p since i am the only one who can find my actuall date year, day, and age, and mine is hawk to :D

closest i could find was Kathy Ireland. shes a day older than me. Quentin Tarentino is about 2 weeks younger than me.

HeXp£Øi± said:
Please just warn me if you feel the need to post semi-nude pics of Terry Bradshaw.

Don't sweat it. If I feel that urge coming on, I'll commit myself before I do any real damage.

Back