• nazgul or "naz"

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • gul dukat or "dukat"

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • peregrin took or "pippin"

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

tonksy

there will be a poll attached briefly in which you (yes, you!) will help us to name our new bundle of joy! a lovely 4 month old black male cat! here are the choices:

1. temujin or "jin" - genghis khan's given name

2. nazgul or "naz" - ring wraith servants or sauron from LOTR

3. gul dukat or "dukat" - cardassian leader from star trek- deep space nine

4. peregrin took or "pippin" - little hobbity dude, again from LOTR

A.B.Normal said:
I picked 3 ,because I can only imagine the neighbours trying to figure out what a "Dew Cat" is. :lol2:
as long as he doesn't start humping the dogs and trying to release undead spirits, i like it.

i'm partial to 'zergling' myself.

I thought it was compulsory to name black cats "midnight"? :retard:

None of the above for me. If'n I was gonna give 'im a LOTR name, it'd be a bit more obscure than Pippin, or Nazgul. Anyway, why don't you call him Morgoth, then you can be assured of having a truly evil, malevolent, kitty. ;)

Inkara1 said:
I still like having the two cats named Ben and Jerry. :D

Name one after the engineer on Startrek Voyager (Torres) and the other after the American Idol Finalist (Clay) ,just make sure you call them in that order . :brush:

i think temujin will do. he seems like a cool cat but he is a scrapper! little thing doesn't take any shit off the older cats.
poor little guy has lived his whole 4 month life in one room! i think he doesn't know what to do with himself with so much to explore! and wait until he realizes he can go outside in a while!

Now, how am I supposed to know what to call him if you don't post a pic?

The black cat we had was Houdini. He was a good escape artist when we went to get him at the pet shop. The name suited him.

Well, I'm guessing we're a real "knucklegnawer" but since it wasn't one of the choices, "Gul Dukat."

he's fun! he'll follow you around and be silly. i think that temujin is the winner because he seems to like it. he comes when i call him sometimes. rob says it's my tone but whatever. the name seems to fit.
he likes perquitos and shredded cheddar!

The cats I grew up with were pretty much always called by name... especially since they were often outside when dinnertime came.

Back