• nazgul or "naz"

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • gul dukat or "dukat"

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • peregrin took or "pippin"

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
Gato_Solo said:
Cat's don't come when you call them, anyway...;)

Yes they do. Cat's actually can retain a minimum of 11 words and their name is one of them.

Tonks, they do listen to tone of voice as well, he might like your tone better than Rob's. They get attached to one person more than another usually.

he woke me up this morning with loud purring in my ear followed by rubbing his head in the side of my face. i think he wanted to be petted...just a little.

Uki Chick said:
Yes they do. Cat's actually can retain a minimum of 11 words and their name is one of them.
that still doesn't mean they come when you call them, pretentious little furballs.

obviously you don't read get fuzzy.

and since i mentioned it, hey tonks, how about calling the cat bucky.

tonksy said:
he woke me up this morning with loud purring in my ear followed by rubbing his head in the side of my face. i think he wanted to be petted...just a little.

Thats normal for Rob,but what about the cat .
ba-dum-cha.gif

I picked the first one since you'll have to explain it several gazillion times :D

Awwww...cute kittie-it has green eyes, huh?
Looks kinda balding in the temples :D got that receiting hairline going on....goodluck picking a name...I didnt care for any of the ones given.

it's temujin. i already have this obnoxious way of saying his name (the way that he answers to ). gonna give him his first bath and nail trim (not in that order) tonight. fun fun!

he met the kids last night...poor guy. they'd never hurt him but that doesn't stop them from chasing him with a flashlight pretending he's a monster.

He went out one night and never came back. He had a collar with tags and was chipped so if he was picked up they knew he belonged to somebody. We're thinking owl.

sorry :(

used to see a lot of missing pet posters in the old neighborhood. coyotes.

Back