Name that flower!!

highwayman

Can anybody tell me the type of flower this is? Am thinking they are lillies but they are bulbless and for some reason am thinking lillies are bulb plants..

A.B.Normal

I'd say lily ,but what kind I'm not sure
http://www.kairalisa.com/identify.htm

lilies4.jpg

Professur

No, It's an alien pod plant. Don't listen to them. They've already admitted they're under it's influence. You can't see the pods on your because they're already produced clones. Keep it alive and you'll be next.

*runs off screaming*

tonksy

Uki Chick said:
Tonks, from the look of them, they do look like Asiatic lilies. I have them at home but in a deep red.
I love the red ones! I have orange speckled ones too. The white are nice but they go brown so quick.

kat2220

Professur said:
No, It's an alien pod plant. Don't listen to them. They've already admitted they're under it's influence. You can't see the pods on your because they're already produced clones. Keep it alive and you'll be next.
*runs off screaming*

Silly, PODS can't grow under a platform bed with 2 attack dogs in the house! *piss2* :p

Uki Chick

tonksy said:
I love the red ones! I have orange speckled ones too. The white are nice but they go brown so quick.

I'll try to post a couple of pics of mine that I took. The red are so vibrant. I even had one of the teenagers that live around my place turn around and say they were beautiful. I got the shock of my life. Most of the ones I have are red and Frank's mom gave me an orange speckled one as well. They multiply like crazy. The only pain is that the flowers die quickly and then that's it for the season.

Professur

kat2220 said:
Silly, PODS can't grow under a platform bed with 2 attack dogs in the house! *piss2* :p

They cloned the dogs first ... then the wimmens. They don't consider men much of a threat.

Professur

Uki Chick said:
They multiply like crazy.

See? SEE??? She admits it. It's an INVASION I tell you. INVASION!!!

*runs for the bunker ... only to realize he doesn't have one.*