National Michael Jackson Day

MrBishop

Just overheard this on the radio...a group of fans are trying to create a national holiday (Day off) called "Michael Jackson Day"

You have GOT to be f'n kidding me!

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Just overheard this on the radio...a group of fans are trying to create a national holiday (Day off) called "Michael Jackson Day"

You have GOT to be f'n kidding me!

The only way to get him out of the public eye is to stop posting about him. I blame you for this...:p

MrBishop

The only way to get him out of the public eye is to stop posting about him. I blame you for this...:p

Me? Have you seen the size of the FB groups out there or seen the twitter-storm about him! I'm afraid that he won't fade away for a while yet, no matter what I have to say *or not* about it.

Inkara1

I saw an ad on VH1 Classic for a lithograph of the "Thriller" cover for only $9.95, the only one recognized by the American Historical Society. Demand is expected to be high, so only two per order.

BeardofPants

Princess Diana Syndrome. When I was in Hollywood, his star was surrounded by people 24/7 w/ tributes & flowers & shit. Not a thing around Farrah Fawcett's.

blopync09

Banned
If you havent heard, Michael Jackson is doing about 50 concerts at the 02 in London. He was originally going to do 10 but the demand was so high, hes now doing 50. But what do you guys think of his comeback? Do you think he still has it? Is he past the point of return? Are we MJ fans? No?

TALK TO ME

valkyrie

Princess Diana Syndrome. When I was in Hollywood, his star was surrounded by people 24/7 w/ tributes & flowers & shit. Not a thing around Farrah Fawcett's.
Farrah Fawcett... not sure why she didn't get the same recognition as all these other whozits.
:horse: on all of them.