naturally messy?

freako104

i am getting better about it but i usually clean otu my dorm once a week. but sometimes i dont for 2 weeks. but i am trying for once a week to do everything. usually on the weekends

breaky

MizzFizzTheBizz said:
spag bol not on your top ten list then?
it's one of my favourites, you just better have a bib on hand or a spare shirt for me to wear, a painters smock or lab coat will suffice, bugger it, just give me the corner of the tablecloth:retard:

Thulsa Doom

Spot said:
i leave things lying around all over the place, but i know where everything is. until Diana cleans the place. then i have to spend the next week or so putting everything back where it belongs as i use it...

I so identify with this. Why do people insist on cleaning up my mess! They make piles of everything and “put things away” and this translates into weeks of trying to find things. So frustrating…

But yes people I am the King of Slobs. I admit it. Although I prefer to think of myself as in harmony with entropy. Isnt that a much better way of putting it? Although I used to be even worse. At my old house I had no dishwasher so the dishes got washed when I ran out (and I have lots). So I had things growing in there that you could only find in some military labs…

kizatie

At school, my room is cluttered. It's pretty clean, but I just have so much crap. Not to mention my roommate. I am not big on dusting, but I do vaccum.

At home, my parents are freaks about having a clean house. My dad is one of those people that uses windex on everything.

breaky

tonks said:
are you a natural slob? i've been working on some furniture today and what i wanna know is, how come i can't open a can of paint without getting it all over? i try to be neat, i swear.
it's all been set up by the companies, the way you open the tin means some gets spilt therefore you have to buy even more to finish the job, it's just marketing and buggering with people in general :disgust2:

Oz

breaky said:
it's all been set up by the companies, the way you open the tin means some gets spilt therefore you have to buy even more to finish the job, it's just marketing and buggering with people in general :disgust2:

Well, I suppose it could be..............yer must be spilling a helluva lotta point tho' breaky :lloyd:

breaky

Oz said:
Well, I suppose it could be..............yer must be spilling a helluva lotta point tho' breaky :lloyd:
ever tried opening one of those cans five days in a row? sometimes giant screw drivers or even crowbars aren't any help. i am however one of those lazy people who never clean up the paint tin properly after using it:banghead: so i guess it's all my fault after all