Near ban on Abortion - South Dakota

Gonz said:
There is no right answer to this.

That's the truth. I thought that you thought there was a right answer to everything though. :shrug:

I hope that didn't sound sarcastic, I didn't mean it so.

There is a right answer, assuming crackwhores are not high on our worry list.

Don't want to have to consider the legal or moral ramifications of an abortion? Keep your legs together until marriage. There are few legitimate, unpreventable reaons to abort, butthey do exist.

That will not be a PC statement however.

Know what's interesting to me about this whole abortion thing? The three most pro-life people I know are all women.

BeardofPants said:
Know what's interesting to me about this whole abortion thing? The ten most pro-life people I know are all men.
Probably the 10,000.

“This is a free-choice issue....

True, until you realize that the very foundation of America is built on LIFE, Liberty & the Pursuit of Happiness. That is where the "official" dilemma happens. That & thirty million pissed off Babtists.

paul_valaru said:
Looks like if the law goes into effect it won't really matter anyway.

read me

How is that different from crossing the state line? Hell, for some folks, the nearest res is farther away than the state line.

Leslie said:
cause all the teenagers and crackwhores and poor women with 8 kids already definitely have the cash and freedom and ability to just whip over to the next state. Sure. Logic at it`s finest.

Seems to apply to this solution, too.

Inkara1 said:
Know what's interesting to me about this whole abortion thing? The three most pro-life people I know are all women.

BeardofPants said:
Know what's interesting to me about this whole abortion thing? The ten most pro-life people I know are all men.

Oddly enough. I've yet to meet a baby what was pro-choice, boy or girl. Decidedly odd that.

Gonz said:
True, until you realize that the very foundation of America is built on LIFE, Liberty & the Pursuit of Happiness. That is where the "official" dilemma happens. That & thirty million pissed off Babtists.

Its the Liberty (see freedom) that should be at the core of this dilema. Pro-choice does not mean pro-abortion or anti-life. The two sides aren't polar opposites. You can choose to be anti-abortion and still be pro choice.

The center of the whole issue is whether the woman should have a choice to abort or not as opposed to having no choice or say in the matter at all. *phanwink*

Professur said:
Oddly enough. I've yet to meet a baby what was pro-choice, boy or girl. Decidedly odd that.

Dude! Don't you know that men aren't allowed to have an opinion on this?

Oh... what was that thing about flying spaghetti monster? I've never searched for a thread using those terms.

Inkara1 said:
Dude! Don't you know that men aren't allowed to have an opinion on this?

Oh... what was that thing about flying spaghetti monster? I've never searched for a thread using those terms.
You're tracking my searches?

I quoted you? where?

GACK!!!. Tabernac. That's what happens when you assume the computer's gonna do what you tell it to. fixing now. Sorry Inky. I must have missed the CTRL-C to pickup your quote.

At least now you accurately quoted me... for a second htere I thought you'd started working for a major newspaper on the W beat and weren't able to leave your work habits at work. :D

Back