Need a chemist...

Sell it, Luis....I sold mine on amazon for 75 bucks. Like Hex said, everything in there can be had on the net in some form or another for free...

MADrin

By taking it out of it's natural environment, purifiying and concentrating it you can increase it's efficiency but you also increase the possibilities of side effects - you're removing all the naturally occuring "buffers" - hence two reasons for drug trials - "how big a dose do we need to cure the patient and will the side effects kill the patient before he's cured or leave him with worse problems?"... The drugs on the pharmacy shelf are only a very small proportion of all the drugs that have ever been "trialed".

Luis G said:
ohhh, the anarchist book, still have a copy of that somewhere :D

I have that on a disc with about 40 others including:

THE ANARCHIST COOKBOOK
REVENGE HANDBOOK VOL 1 - 2
AVENGER'S HANDBOOK
CIA BOOK OF DIRTY TRICKS
ANARCHIST'S HOME COMPANION
ANARCHIST'S ENCYCLOPEDIA
MUNITIONS MANUAL
FIREWORKS MANUAL
PYRO COOKBOOK
IMPROVISED MUNITIONS VOL 1 - 3
TERRORIST'S HOME COMPANION VOL 1 - 5
UNCONVENTIONAL WAREFARE VOL 1 - 2

Amongst others... it makes for interesting reading.

Background research for my novel... after all I can't talk about something I have no knowledge about after all... :D

Well apparently you can make napalm with gasolene and dish washing soap.

And you can scare the neighbours cat with some heavily salt-petered gunpowder, a party popper fuse and a doctored tin of tuna! :lol:

i can imagine walking into a DoD lab only to find a half dozen middle schoolers trying to light their farts. what a comfortable thought
:lol:

Actually I found a lot the stuff in the books really funny, but then I've always had a very strange sense of humour. I often burst out laughing at what others consider to be inappropriate moments, but I've learnt not to share the joke with anyone else because they're usually too bizarre and would probably get me a one way ticket to the funny farm...

Funny you should mention...

This weekend, my sister told me (not asked, told) that she's having a box of Trim Spa sent to my house because the county she lives in banned the shipment of that product to her address. I talked to her about the people who died and what it does to you, etc. but her excuse is that they were all abusing it and she doesn't plan to.

She doesn't even need to lose all that much weight, she looks great. It's already being shipped but if she orders again, I don't know if I'm going to let her ship it to my house. She has a history of dieting too much.

Many types of dieting pills are abusable. Ephedrine are no different. If you say no and she puts up a battle or tries diligently to talk you into it, you'll know why.

Back