need help...looking to buy something

greenfreak said:
You know, you could always get a regular phone like that and spray paint it.
I thought about it, but I was afraid that the paint would wear off with use. I wanted a real nostalgic phone....just makes it all that much better.

I've got two headed my way...the 2500 and the 2554. :headbang: I can't wait. :D

I think he wanted some of the nostalgia while still being able to actually use the thing. If he wanted it for just the look, he could have gotten the red phone with the space for a rotary dial without the dial on it. But that one doesn't dial out.

A.B.Normal said:
Touchtone = Nostalgic

:mope:
Inkara1 said:
I think he wanted some of the nostalgia while still being able to actually use the thing. If he wanted it for just the look, he could have gotten the red phone with the space for a rotary dial without the dial on it. But that one doesn't dial out.
'zackly. Design = Nostalgic. Hell, I'd even get rotary if so many phone systems didn't require touchtone.

tommyj27 said:
well, if it's a hotline, emergency type phone, would you hope use would be minimal?
You'd hope....

Actually, I thought about just replacing the phone with a cup and string just hanging there from the jack. :D

tonks said:
i only have a cordless....had an old corded phone but the kids played with it and now it doesn't work....guess when there is no power i'm in trouble.

Used to have a cordless - but I kept forgetting to put the thing on charge during the night. Now there's one that has a cord long enough to go around the entire house and choke the neighbour's dog too.

Mostly I just use my mobile anyway.

Back