need some advice and opinions to give my brother...

freako104

i have been meanig to ask this. you say they are HS sweethearts? was she like this in HS? it is good she wants to go back to school but she needs to grow up and get some money before she considers anything more. they can get separate accounts if tehy have a joint so they themselves will have separate money. but again separation. tho Rose and PT maybe right in that it might be salvagable. but she will need to grow up.

NO KIDS AT ALL YET. THEY SHOULDNT BE DISCUSSING IT AT THIS POINT

Inkara1

The problem is, no matter what they'll always be "talking about it." He could say no over and over again, but she'll keep the pressure on and then tell everyone else "we" when she means "I."

freako104

yea but to put it most accuratly she was psycho bitch. This girl just seems like spoiled brat not just a bitch. but its not a suprise she kept saying it. some girls will do that to keep a guy. it is pathetic when they do

sam_fisher

well, he did it...he dropped the account and got his own...she also went and got an account at her dad's bank. lol..
also i noticed tonight i came over...he was so damn frustrated, but the whole time she was acting like she was so tired and that her stomach was hurting...she just has to be the center of attention and put the damn guilt trips on him...he'll she can't be tired, she spent the whole day over at her parents house and sat on her ass...

i guess she's on her own now with her credit cards..he told me he didnt care if they came and carried her ass off...maybe then she'd get off her ass and get a job.
by the way...she goes to bed at 8pm every night because she says" i'm so tired" and she expects him to come to bed with her..he called and told me that she said she thought she might be pregnant, and he knows for sure she's not..he told me he always ALWAYS pulls out. it was just an excuse to draw attention away from him to her... she was probably hurting because she's full of shit.
fuck that damn it..:mad4:

freako104

sam please dont take this the wrong way. even if he pulls out she might still get pregnant. otherwise this si fucked up.

sam_fisher

freako104 said:
i have been meanig to ask this. you say they are HS sweethearts? was she like this in HS?

she was pretty much a whiney fart...she would cry at the drop of a hat and tell her mommy and daddy if he said anything she didn't like. i think he broke up with her about 4 times.. and he kept taking her back...

sam.

freako104

well shit. why did he take her back? she needs counseling. tell him the on/off relationships dont usually work so he may in the end have to give it up.

sam_fisher

freako104 said:
well shit. why did he take her back? she needs counseling. tell him the on/off relationships dont usually work so he may in the end have to give it up.

dude i know man..he just loved her..and she was his first love and all that...
i may call him and get him to spend the night over here at my house...
get some coke and rum...and waste away...

freako104

ahh the first love never really goes away does it. it is no wonder. best wishes there but it will behell. you have PM.

Inkara1

sam_fisher said:
by the way...she goes to bed at 8pm every night because she says" i'm so tired" and she expects him to come to bed with her.

Change that to 9 or 10 p.m. and that's Brandi. And I can remember at least four and perhaps five separate times she was absolutely positively sure she was pregnant.

Oz

Sam..........yer brothers wife must have a pussy that grips his bits like a silverback gorilla grips it's last banana............I can't imagine any other reason anyone would stay with her :shrug:

Hope things work out for him anyway :)

freako104

Inkara1 said:
Change that to 9 or 10 p.m. and that's Brandi. And I can remember at least four and perhaps five separate times she was absolutely positively sure she was pregnant.

was she ever pregnant? i thought at one point she had miscarried a child. or was it again the she wants you to stay bullshit.

BeardofPants

My first thought is that there are two sides to every story. My second thought is that if your brother is not practicing safe sex, i.e. pulling out before redfern, then he damned well deserves to be trapped with a free-loading knocked up bitch.