Need some European help....

HeXp£Øi±

I need someone with a thick accent(even if it's fake) to make me a message for my answering machine. German, scot, britain it doesn't matter. Would anyone be willing to do this for me? I can't imitate worth a shit and we Alaskans have bland accents.:D

if oi 'ad a micrafon ooi'd do yeh one, or get moi missus an 'er gert lush brizzol accent.

Hasn't Prof said he has a thick Scottish accent? He's always looking for someone to call him too... His phone number is in a thread here somewhere. :D

95% pure Toronto accent, with a mix of other crap I picked up all over... I have a habit of yelling in Arabic when I'm upset.

You wanna try making me one? Seriously i really want one. If you want you can be creative or you can say something simple like "Perry & Leah aren't here don't be a wanker an leave a message". I'm totally open. Anythings better then a plain old American answering the phone.

"This is the Officer Smith from the Houston Police Department, Forensics Division. How may I help you?"

Well, hmm, dem EU guys would be good at it.

what if i make you a message in spanish? They won't even listen to it.

:D

I've got the worst accent you'll hear in awhile, 98% british with a tinge of guyanese (parents) which while being english ain't that very far off from jamaican :laugh:

Back