Never, ever let your sibling use the comp

Bungi

Espcially when the have drink... they might laugh and spit it all over the keyboard... then not tell anyone... then the keyboard might break :blank:

Stupid brother.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Kids do that too. 7 keyboards in the last 2 years.

:shrug: I don't know what happened, it just stopped working. :angel:

fuckin kids.

Kawaii

For me it's more like surfing on virus-infested sites with no firewall or virus protection, using IE. :rolleyes:

Inkara1

That's the advantage to having no siblings or kids. :D

For a trick, try taking the keyboard outside, hosing it off, then letting it dry for 24 hours. See if it works then. After all, what do you have to lose?

drkavnger99

:lol2: I know how this goes! I had to go over to my moms to fix her computer she said that it kept typing S when she wasn't on it or when she was typing it would show up every once and a while a random S. First I figured it may be a trojan although I run anti-virus and s/w firwall and h/w firewall maybe someone got on it and hacked it using the 802.11b AP. Thought about this all day and to my suprise I get home and someone had spilled hot chocolate in the keyboard! Man I was pissed called all the way over for a key that was sticking!

PostCode

Major contributor!
What amazes me is the number of blue screens one encounters when childrens fingers are at play...

tonksy

unclehobart said:
The toilet, the pager, or your butt after the whipping you surely received?
it was my own pager :shrug: and i didn't go after it.

prof - my butt works just fine.

unclehobart

tonks said:
it was my own pager :shrug: and i didn't go after it.

prof - my butt works just fine.
Ah.. Thought you might have been a wee bit younger when you did it as adults usually don't flush their pagers down the loo without strong cause.

Was there strong cause?

tonksy

unclehobart said:
Ah.. Thought you might have been a wee bit younger when you did it as adults usually don't flush their pagers down the loo without strong cause.

Was there strong cause?
yeah...i was drunk...was setting my alarm on the pager whilst on the potty. got up and karate chopped the shipboard industrial strength toilet flusher, my pager shot out of my inebriated hand and flew down the drain....one in a million shot.