New family member

A.B.Normal

Some, I guess. We think retriever with shar-pei? She is the size of a shar-pei or just a bit shorter with the tail that curves towards her body and a bit of extra skin around the neck area. Her tongue has dark splotches. The color can be either retriever or shar-pei.
She's a baby though...a baby with a ferocious bark.

She has put on some post-rescue society weight since that pic and is currently staring at the squirrels in the backyard.

looks like she has some Rhodesian Ridgeback in her.
http://www.rrclubofcanada.org/

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Unless you're planning to breed for money...the brand don't matter. Mutts are the bestest dog...that's what Zelda (my kids dog who adopted me) says

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Congrats again on the dog snp, keep us updated as he grows.

An updated pic of our cat, he's a whole lot happier now :D

A.B.Normal

Thats okay,I babelfished "De que llamas" and it translated to "of which flames" ,which has nothing to do with Llamas anyway.

:sad: Poor Llamas
llama.gif
llama.gif
llama.gif

tonksy

huh...llamas means name....or literally "como te llamas" means "what are you called" not "what are your flames".
Spanish is hard.

A.B.Normal

Well,since everyone else is updating their pets pics.

Here is the pic from when we first moved in
attachment.php

The attachment is current,I think he's a "little" more relaxed ,nowdays.

tonksy

Cute pup, Wade!

Mare, I love the "Screw that Picoult book and rub my belly, dammit" look upon the kitties face.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
He's beautiful, Luis! Su nombre es?

His name is Toto, thou I've already have come up with several variants :D

Thats okay,I babelfished "De que llamas" and it translated to "of which flames" ,which has nothing to do with Llamas anyway.

:sad: Poor Llamas
llama.gif
llama.gif
llama.gif

huh...llamas means name....or literally "como te llamas" means "what are you called" not "what are your flames".
Spanish is hard.

Llamas as a verb is the 2nd singular conjugation of to call:
¿A quién llamas? - who are you calling?
¿Cómo te llamas? - what (how) are you called? (which is properly translated to what's your name?)

Other meanings of the word are flames and llamas.