New Family Member

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
So, my wife goes to Walmart yesterday, and comes home with this. Little girl, about six weeks old. Adorable little thing, still has the puppy breath.

Attachment(s):

image-02crop.jpg, 208.62kb

194_1038771637.jpg

Luis G said:
Walmart sells those? :confuse3:

No, but people bring them to the door, and give them away when they get too many. We had just talked about getting another and decided the three were enough. Now we have 4. 4.

Her name is Hanna. Wife named her too, before she brought her home.

Here are pics of the other three

Attachment(s):

cappy.jpg, 214.66kb

194_1038772674.jpg

sneakers.jpg, 181.34kb

194_1038772700.jpg

dixon.jpg, 159.04kb

194_1038772737.jpg

She's sitting here on my lap right now. A dog that likes to play with me on the puter. I think I could get used to this.

I actually gasped when I saw that picture. I'm so jealous of you people. Damn you all with your puppies when I have none!! :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:

Just kidding. Adorable, and I'm still jealous. :)

Lorrimar and my bf won't let me have a dog :sad: they suck :mad2:

I want a chocolate lab. or a beagle. or a weiner dog. in about that order i think.

Rusty and I went as far as buying "Labrador Retrievers for Dummies" :laugh: Seriously, though, it has great info. I've seen the mistake my sister keeps making, getting working dogs like labs and border collies and expecting them to be lazy house dogs. You really need to be active to have dogs like that.

You may need this sometime... I know I did :lol:

Cute girl you got, mine's Daisy.

Attachment(s):

pic_6312.jpg, 164.36kb

7_1038794090.jpg

You really need to be active to have dogs like that.

I'm hoping that having an active dog that would make me more active. I want a partner to go running and other outdoorsy (word?) stuff with, but lorrimar and my bf are not the lets go running jumping and climb trees sorta people.

Back